Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Blues

7PM EST

The epic clash of the two teams tied one point up from last overall. The Flyers have played more games so they are the underdog.

This game will be revealing. Who is tanking harder?

Hart to start. Looks like Folin still in for AMac.

Still half a season to go. Yargh.

I cant recall being as pessimistic, as I am about this team.

Comment

I'm beginning to think Hextall was right to not let Hart play behind this terrible team...

Comment

My wife asked me what we were going to watch when the 'Bama-Clemson game started? Duh.
        "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
          I cant recall being as pessimistic, as I am about this team.
          I went to look at threads from last December when the team was deep in the ten game losing streak, to see if people were more or less pessimistic then, and the threads aren't there anymore. Nothing older than April of this year. Bug or feature?

Comment

Originally posted by joehockey View Post
            I'm beginning to think Hextall was right to not let Hart play behind this terrible team...
            I disagree. He is earning his chops in the 'Chel' and his numbers aren't terrible. If he can get 25-30 more starts and maintain his play i say that's a huge win for us.....we could go into 2019 knowing who the number one is. Wouldn't that be a nice change of pace?

Comment

Did the club pay for voracek's labotomy? Passing into traffic 17 feet out in the slot. Dumb as a post I swear.

Comment

Flyers have had such bad luck the last 5-6 games. I think this game they finally break out for a bunch of goals.

Comment

Blues keeper looks good. Couple of young keepers. Cool

Comment

We don't talk on the ice? So many guys do the I got it you got it routine and them load three to the wall and leave a blue wide open....poor communication. And we do not win enuf of our puck battles.

Comment

Working...
                    X