No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers vs Blues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to my first Flyers game in Philly against the Pens. Never had the chance to go to a game. This is what I am going to see?

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post

Confident about the decisions this org will make going forward. There is nothing but hope to support this notion.
      Good enough!!

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
        I am going to my first Flyers game in Philly against the Pens. Never had the chance to go to a game. This is what I am going to see?
        no...you will see Crosby AND Malkin Hat tricks...and you will see Neuvirth get injured

Comment

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
          this is good...losing is good....one step closer to Joel Q. ( assuming he still wants the job!!!)
          Would you want this job lol? Offer Q something he cannot refuse. 10m a year or something. Get him here now and let him have a say in every move they make. This team sucks. Jake, Simmer, Weal, need to go. Patty and Oscar need to be sent down. This team quit. I hope we manage to get the #1 overall and Hughes is all that people are saying he will be.

Comment

Why the fuk are the forwards constantly so stretched up ice....Provo a 150 foot pass that the fwd can't do anything with even if he recieved it.....d steps up. ..takes puck...transiton..goal. brutal

Comment

Shut out by the Blues LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Comment

Gordon hasn't done a thing with this mess.

Comment

Poor Hart.

Comment

Deserves better.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post

I went to look at threads from last December when the team was deep in the ten game losing streak, to see if people were more or less pessimistic then, and the threads aren't there anymore. Nothing older than April of this year. Bug or feature?
                      I know for my part I was always positive, until this year. I'm just not feeling it.

Comment

Working...
                      X