No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers vs Blues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta get a life. Watching these chumps.

Comment

Game just ended, how long is Fletcher going to sit on this pile of dog crap ?

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
        Game just ended, how long is Fletcher going to sit on this pile of dog crap ?
        Seriously now. They aren't even trying to save face now. Pathetic team and management. Herbie them all for an hour! Zero heart on this squad.

Comment

Simmonds knows he's gone...you can just tell by watching him...no point in making any trades right now....but if nothing major happens at the deadline....man there is going to be a revolt...

Comment

Call up NAK, Vorobyov and Myers tonight. Send down Weiss, Weal and AMac. The same players can't continue to be iced. There's nothing to lose.
            "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Hartís save % was pretty good tonight no?

Comment

There's no rhyme or reason to how they play, it looks like they're playing pond hockey. I can't count how many times they pass it back to the point and nobody is there. It's evident Hakstol wasn't the problem after all.

Comment

Irv...please tell me that you will be OK. Seriously....don't get too invested in this year's Flyers. Not worth the stress. Please don't allow this to impact you...

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
                    There's no rhyme or reason to how they play, it looks like they're playing pond hockey. I can't count how many times they pass it back to the point and nobody is there. It's evident Hakstol wasn't the problem after all.
                    Like Gordon is a guy with credentials to clean Haks garbage up? Come on man. Gordon is not an NHL mind, the Flyers are not an NHL team or organization at this point. It's a cluster fuk and it starts at the boardroom....and good luck cleaning that sess pool up. It's broken and it won't be better for a long time. RIP Mr. Snider.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                      Irv...please tell me that you will be OK. Seriously....don't get too invested in this year's Flyers. Not worth the stress. Please don't allow this to impact you...
                      Oh I am ok. Having fun with this year. I have had the revelation about how broken this org is....I am not vested beyond I wish we could get organized....the leafs did it right....and we have fukked around like the team is a hobby or a toy....and it's a very competitive arena and we simply aren't equipped. I got the Iggles and Sixer/Raptors and Jays to love or hate on....but I have thought about which NHL org I would chose to follow if the flyers didn't exist.....thinking Sharks....west coast vs east coast....they have a goalie kinda and have found a way to remain relevant for a good stretch....and a non hockey market could always use another fan right?

Comment

Working...
                      X