GDT: Flyers vs Blues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irvdog View Post

Oh I am ok. Having fun with this year. I have had the revelation about how broken this org is....I am not vested beyond I wish we could get organized....the leafs did it right....and we have fukked around like the team is a hobby or a toy....and it's a very competitive arena and we simply aren't equipped. I got the Iggles and Sixer/Raptors and Jays to love or hate on....but I have thought about which NHL org I would chose to follow if the flyers didn't exist.....thinking Sharks....west coast vs east coast....they have a goalie kinda and have found a way to remain relevant for a good stretch....and a non hockey market could always use another fan right?
    Lame!

Comment

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
      Simmonds knows he's gone...you can just tell by watching him...no point in making any trades right now....but if nothing major happens at the deadline....man there is going to be a revolt...
      Well if they want to be traded, youd think they would show something.

the highlight of the night was.when a.guy was.shown.on the board wearing a Cody Parkey, and when.Gritty dissed him

Comment

Once again JJ raised my eyebrow by pointing out before the game that Tarasenko had never scored against the Flyers. Why say that?!? It just makes people superstitious when, of course, Tarasenko skates into the zone uncovered into a perfect shooting position and scores.

The very frank criticism from the commentary crew is back already. Most interesting to me was Jonesy raising the possibility that Provorov has been playing hurt.

I just added: (drink when) unknown / backup / first NHL start goalie shuts out the Flyers to the Flyers drinking game list ...

Teams that make the playoffs usually have about 95 points or more. With 36 now, that means 59 more needed in 40 games. That would be three wins out of every four. Not gonna happen. Last year they were at 46 points on January 7 and barely squeaked in with a strong second half.

And now tomorrow they face a division rival, cup-defending Caps team that doesn't particularly like them either. Time for goalie #7?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder
          Flyers have had such bad luck the last 5-6 games. I think this game they finally break out for a bunch of goals.
          Bad luck?

The team is terrible

Luck isnt even an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog
            So lost. Not even close. Scott Gordon sucks and so does Fletcher. Neither have added any value so far.
            If itís possible

I think the Flyers are even worse without Hak behind the bench

This team is so bad itís not even funny

Weal, Folin, Lindblom, Weisse, And maybe even Raffl, donít belong in the NHL IMO

oh and sorry Patrick lovers, he doesnít belong in the NHL either... wow his play has regressed MIGHTILY this season ... I canít believe how bad he is ...

Only bright spots this year are Hart, Sanheim, and the very good likelihood that we will have the best shot at getting the number one overall pick in the draft ...

40 more games to go.

Wow go in the road and face a rested Stanley Cup Champs tomorrow night ..... thatís going to be FUGLY

LOL

#LOSEFORHUGHES

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08
              I am going to my first Flyers game in Philly against the Pens. Never had the chance to go to a game. This is what I am going to see?
              Hopefully you havenít bought tickets yet ... tickets have to be awfully cheap in Stubhub to watch this pathetic team.

Anyways enjoy the atmosphere ... I canít wait to go back again ... hopefully in a couple years and hopefully we still are t this dreadful of a team !

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog
                Gordon hasn't done a thing with this mess.
                Yes he has

He has put us to the bottom of the standings

I tell ya Iíd rather finish 31st this year than 20th ...

Comment

He's spreading the ice time out some more. One hopes this is helping the development of the younger guys *in the long run* even though it is pretty bad to watch at times now.

The core vet forwards are not playing well now. Not sure how to fix that but I hope the coaches are at least trying to protect the younger guys from that any way they can.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post

Well if they want to be traded, youd think they would show something.

the highlight of the night was.when a.guy was.shown.on the board wearing a Cody Parkey, and when.Gritty dissed him
                    true..but any potential team already knows what they are getting in Wayne..he has proven his worth in the past..the most alarming part IS that he doesn't seem to care...he was always the guy that energized the team and fans

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

Hopefully you havenít bought tickets yet ... tickets have to be awfully cheap in Stubhub to watch this pathetic team.

Anyways enjoy the atmosphere ... I canít wait to go back again ... hopefully in a couple years and hopefully we still are t this dreadful of a team !

Yeah wife got them for me for Christmas. Like you said atleast I will get to enjoy the atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
                      X