• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogzus
    started a topic GDT: Flyers vs Blues

GDT: Flyers vs Blues

7PM EST

The epic clash of the two teams tied one point up from last overall. The Flyers have played more games so they are the underdog.

This game will be revealing. Who is tanking harder?

Hart to start. Looks like Folin still in for AMac.

Still half a season to go. Yargh.

• clumsysnake
    replied
    Originally posted by flyerdog View Post

true..but any potential team already knows what they are getting in Wayne..he has proven his worth in the past..the most alarming part IS that he doesn't seem to care...he was always the guy that energized the team and fans
    disagree. he's playing the same way but scoring is down team-wide. he's still emotionally engaged, hitting, and getting game misconducts after mouthing off to the refs. can't put it on one player.

Leave a comment:

• Strohs72
    replied
    Originally posted by lynchmob450

How about #Craapo4Kaapo?
    Sounds good I like that too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• lynchmob450
    replied
    Originally posted by alxhj View Post
    We missed the boat when we could've had Trotz coaching us, he proved he could deal with youngsters in Nashville, he would have been a perfect fit. But, we always miss the friggin boat.
    I agree with you on this. I remember when there were rumors that he'd be fired if the Caps were eliminated in the first couple of rounds due to the friction that existed between him and McLellan...i was hoping at that time the Flyers would jump on him. But then the Caps won the cup...and i would never have thought he'd become available. This was another example of Hextall just failing the organization due to his unbendable beliefs.

Leave a comment:

• lynchmob450
    replied
    Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

#LOSEFORHUGHES
    How about #Craapo4Kaapo?

Leave a comment:

• alxhj
    replied
    We missed the boat when we could've had Trotz coaching us, he proved he could deal with youngsters in Nashville, he would have been a perfect fit. But, we always miss the friggin boat.This organization is standing at the dock wishing everyone bon voyage.
    Last edited by alxhj; 01-08-2019, 10:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alxhj
    replied
    I got tickets for the February 16th Game against Detroit. My Son's fulfilled a bucket list item for me for Christmas. As bad as this season is, and as frustrated as I am with the team, I can't wait to go to the WFC.

Leave a comment:

• sswin08
    replied
    Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

Hopefully you havenít bought tickets yet ... tickets have to be awfully cheap in Stubhub to watch this pathetic team.

Anyways enjoy the atmosphere ... I canít wait to go back again ... hopefully in a couple years and hopefully we still are t this dreadful of a team !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah wife got them for me for Christmas. Like you said atleast I will get to enjoy the atmosphere.

Leave a comment:

• flyerdog
    replied
    Originally posted by swami24 View Post

Well if they want to be traded, youd think they would show something.

the highlight of the night was.when a.guy was.shown.on the board wearing a Cody Parkey, and when.Gritty dissed him
    true..but any potential team already knows what they are getting in Wayne..he has proven his worth in the past..the most alarming part IS that he doesn't seem to care...he was always the guy that energized the team and fans

Leave a comment:

• dogzus
    replied
    He's spreading the ice time out some more. One hopes this is helping the development of the younger guys *in the long run* even though it is pretty bad to watch at times now.

The core vet forwards are not playing well now. Not sure how to fix that but I hope the coaches are at least trying to protect the younger guys from that any way they can.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X