Fire Gordon and Fletcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Gordon and Fletcher

I have seen enuf. Fire these two guys and get rid of most of the corporate donkeys above them. This is now officially the worst imaginable situation this once proud organization could arrive at. Sickening.

Not sure if we've hit rock bottom yet. Take a seat and enjoy the ride.

Comment

Yep. Hughes or Kappo?, here we come!!

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
        Not sure if we've hit rock bottom yet. Take a seat and enjoy the ride.
        Jesus how low can we go?

Comment

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
          Yep. Hughes or Kappo?, here we come!!
          Can we get both.....we might need them.

Comment

Tonight was.horrid. there might have been 3 good.hits.by the Flyers. Late in the 2nd they showed a.stat slide with them up 27 to something on hits???? I wonder what game they were watching. Team flat. Crowd flat.. although it did try to keep supporting Hart
            . No jump at all. That is all on the players ..

Comment

again..no point in making trades now..what will it get you? HOPEFULLY some of our guys (Simmonds?, Ghost?) start a bidding war between teams at the deadline...my guess is that this is what Fletcher is hoping for

Comment

No point in doing either.

Even if you were being serious, why get a new coach or GM so we can finish 7th last instead of dead last?!

Miss out on another franchise player and draft a really good two-way forward or D-man that will be ready after 3 years of Jr and 2 more years of AHL (just in time for Hexy's 2024 big push) LOL

I hope this team losses the next 40 games. Couldn't give a flying fuk.

Chuck will hopefully dump Simmer and Jake for good returns at the deadline, get a bunch of picks for scrubs like Weal, Weise, Pick a name, and reload going into 2019-20 with a new coach, Hughes or KK and hopefully a prize or two from FA....

Burn baby burn, let the mother fuker burn...

Comment

They are in such a good position going forward if they donít panic and do some tweaking. If Fletcher doesnít trade Simmer and some other dirt at some point, Iíll be pissed, but other than that Iím looking forward to another high draft pick and a new season.

On the coaching, again, I donít care. Make sure we hire the right guy in the offseason. A carousel now doesnít help that.
                  "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Just hoping the interim title for Gordon is true. He's in a tough spot right now, a basically no win situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X