GDT: Flyers @ Capitals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
    I have seen enuf to know we will get the first overall pick. Wow what an indescribable situation. Washington hasn't shown up and are winning ,3-1. It's too bad but yes at this point we might as well lose the next 39 or 40 games. Unreal. Surreal. Fugly.
    Except there is a lottery. Nothing is guaranteed. They will get a top 3.
    God can they atleast try to entertain us?

Comment

Originally posted by behn3 View Post
      Caps are up 4-1 and they are the more chippy team physically...UNBELIEVEABLE!
      Mind Boggling! This is not even a hint of Flyers hockey. Clarke is gonna have his Jersey pulled from the rafters out of embarrassment! All that Ed Snider built, the culture, etc... gone in 4 years! Dishraceful!

Comment

#tradeGhost

Comment

#tradeemall.

Comment

I am out of adjectives and one liners to describe this garbage team. I give up

Comment

5-6 weeks. Everything changes!!

Comment

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
                5-6 weeks. Everything changes!!
                One can only hope.

Comment

Feb 25 cannot come fast enough...I am ready to move on to the Flyers construction project!

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post

Dude your spot on. The little things like back checking, being on the right side of the puck when it is wrapped around the boards, winning battles along the boards, rarely cycle (one shot and done), dont crash the net, dump and chase us more like dump and slow down, I could go on and on and on. Agree this team has 0 accountability and leadership in the locker room as much as coaching has to play a role in it.
                    They’re just out there playing glorified pond hockey. They need a full time coach; not an interim, who can bring in his coaches and install structured schemes
                    "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

I loathe this team right now. Absolute gutless pathetic soft team.

Comment

Working...
                      X