No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers @ Capitals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade half this worthless team. Seven freaking goalies !! Keep Giroux,Sanheim,Provorov,Hart and Couts and get rid of everyone else. Tank for Hughes and bring up Farabee and Frost. Start over,this team blows.
    sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

The way some of the guys are playing now just stokes conspiracy theories in my mind. How to tank with plausible deniability.

McKenna played better than his numbers suggested. On that one goal that went in off the inside of his pad it sure looked like Folin interfered with him coming through the crease. Too bad he was on the same team.

Ghost getting a hooking penalty on a guy who was offside is a classic.

At least we all get a day of rest from this tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post

Except there is a lottery. Nothing is guaranteed. They will get a top 3.
        Based on the lottery odds the last couple years (haven't seen this year's announced anywhere), the 31st overall team in the standings has a >50% chance of picking fourth overall.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
          Ghost getting a hooking penalty on a guy who was offside is a classic.
          The sooner he gets moved, the better the defense will be. His constant ineffective play on the defensive end is unacceptable. He can't defend stronger players (90% of the league) and too often gets too deep in the offensive end that he leaves his d partner hanging out to dry. People love his offensive potential but there are two parts to this game.
          "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Originally posted by flyers19rw View Post
            The sooner he gets moved, the better the defense will be. His constant ineffective play on the defensive end is unacceptable. He can't defend stronger players (90% of the league) and too often gets too deep in the offensive end that he leaves his d partner hanging out to dry. People love his offensive potential but there are two parts to this game.
            The problem is that he's not putting up 60 points. You can look the other way on his defensive liabilities if he's consistently chipping in offensively, but if he's not scoring points, then he's useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Niittyzus View Post

The problem is that he's not putting up 60 points. You can look the other way on his defensive liabilities if he's consistently chipping in offensively, but if he's not scoring points, then he's useless.
              the pp woes are unbelievable. i dont think its really his fault tho. hard to explain whats going on.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post

the pp woes are unbelievable. i dont think its really his fault tho. hard to explain whats going on.
                I think teams have learned that putting pressure on us works on the PP, and we haven't found a response to that.

Comment

one problem is that we NEVER one time the puck..I'm so sick of seeing a cross ice pass and then the shooter waits a second..all that does is give the goalie a chance to set..or the D to get in position..watch guys like Ovie, Crosby, Stamkos...they are so fast on the one timer it's like they've barely touched the puck before it is screaming past the goalie

or if we do...it's to G in the circle...and is often telegraphed

Comment

Working...
                  X