No announcement yet.

They finally Did It

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see us draft a natural winger, who is a sniper, it seems as though we've drafted a never ending line of Centers that we convert to the wing. I'm not so sure that's working out overall.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post
      I'd love to see us draft a natural winger, who is a sniper, it seems as though we've drafted a never ending line of Centers that we convert to the wing. I'm not so sure that's working out overall.
      Can we just sign Panarin in the offseason?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post

Can we just sign Panarin in the offseason?
        I would love that!

Comment

I would love that!
          Bobrovsky was suspended today by the CBJ. Rumours are it was a confrontation with Torts after being pulled.

You gotta think Bob and Panarin are not coming back. Philly should target BOTH in the off season. Both are Russian, and a good chance they're friends, and may like the idea of going to the same team together.

You add Coach Q and a high draft pick to the above mix, and voila, we're back in it...

A man can dream, he can't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post

Bobrovsky was suspended today by the CBJ. Rumours are it was a confrontation with Torts after being pulled.

You gotta think Bob and Panarin are not coming back. Philly should target BOTH in the off season. Both are Russian, and a good chance they're friends, and may like the idea of going to the same team together.

You add Coach Q and a high draft pick to the above mix, and voila, we're back in it...

A man can dream, he can't he?
            I just don't see Bob signing a short term deal, and I really wouldn't want to do to Hart what we did to Bob. Panarin on the other hand I am all in on. Exactly what this team could use.

Comment

From Rotoworld

Sergei Bobrovsky won't participate in Thursday's game and the explanation given is sure to fuel speculation.

"There are certain expectations and values that we have established for our players that define our culture," said Blue Jackets GM Jarmo Kekalainen. "An incident occurred in which Sergei failed to meet those expectations and values, so we made the decision that he would not be with the team for tonight's game. This is an internal matter and we will have no further comment at this time." It certainly sounds like the Blue Jackets issued Bobrovsky a team suspension, even if they avoided that terminology. Bobrovsky has been a key figure for the Blue Jackets for years now and has won the Vezina Trophy twice with the franchise. At the same time, he can leave this summer as an unrestricted free agent. It's hard to say anything further without knowing what incident triggered the Blue Jackets' recent decision.

Comment

i dont see how this team finishes dead last, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
                  That dude is almost 6'3", Cozens
                  Here's my question, if the Flyers get the #1 overall, do they take Hughes, or trade down to get one of these two guys and get a major amount of picks, to boot?
                  i'd rather they trade down and get an established player in return..if they did go that route..and not RJ Umberger

Comment

Before the season started I thought the flyers were set up to piss away this season because the unsettled goalie situation, yet never thought it would be this bad!

Comment

Watch some highlights of Cozens on YouTube and he is a sniper...always ready to shot with his stick on the ice and he shoots for the corners, not at the logo on the goalies chest.

He is the guy I want!

Comment

Working...
                      X