They finally Did It

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
    i dont see how this team finishes dead last, unfortunately.
    Have you been watching this year? hahahaha JK
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234 View Post

Have you been watching this year? hahahaha JK
      they'll prolly turn it around and be the 7th worst team and end up with the 9th pick. something like that. except for a handful of guys, the whole team has underachieved. thats just unlikely to continue. only if all the goalies are still injured and Hart falters do we have a good chance for last place. i would love to get a pick like that but not enough to root against my team.

Comment

Here's one to root for.. trade a goalie to 2 so.we can run out number 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post

I just don't see Bob signing a short term deal, and I really wouldn't want to do to Hart what we did to Bob. Panarin on the other hand I am all in on. Exactly what this team could use.
          agree and clearly this season has become Hart's audition...if he manages to finish the season with somewhat respectable numbers despite the chaos on the ice around him,,,it frees up Fletcher to pursue other avenues in the off season..on the flipside , if Hart tanks then Fletcher's hands are tied and he HAS to sign someone like Bob..and probably seriously over pay to attract him.....

the problem is that we need a Veteran D Man..but let's be honest..not one single PO team would part with a reliable D-Man for the playoffs...so if we are to get that guy it would probably have to be from another non-playoff team..and while Petrangelo would be a dream...he's probably the guy that they keep above others....or we would have to pull another KImo move...man just saying the name Kimo makes me miss him badly!!

Comment

Thatís funny you say that. Last night, every time I saw Varone(I think), on the ice, I kept saying. Kimmo!!

Comment

Working...
            X