X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup4Recchi8
    started a topic They finally Did It

They finally Did It

The Flyers just got passed by the dysfunctional Ottawa Senators and are now officially the worst team in the NHL in 31st place. Some have asked how low the Flyers can sink as an organization well they just sank to the lowest ,eight goalies later they've done it. When will ownership wake up and clean house top to bottom and start over? The Flyers better not blow this chance to get Jack Hughes. If youre going to stink at least get something positive out of a dumpster fire season. Somehow they will blow that too. I cant believe the state of this team. Not the Flyers I grew up with and loved because of how competitive they were every year. Im a fan since 1973 and this has to be the worst team of all time after the 2007 version. Just sad.

• toothless joe
    replied
    Thatís funny you say that. Last night, every time I saw Varone(I think), on the ice, I kept saying. Kimmo!!

Leave a comment:

• flyerdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedder View Post

I just don't see Bob signing a short term deal, and I really wouldn't want to do to Hart what we did to Bob. Panarin on the other hand I am all in on. Exactly what this team could use.
    agree and clearly this season has become Hart's audition...if he manages to finish the season with somewhat respectable numbers despite the chaos on the ice around him,,,it frees up Fletcher to pursue other avenues in the off season..on the flipside , if Hart tanks then Fletcher's hands are tied and he HAS to sign someone like Bob..and probably seriously over pay to attract him.....

the problem is that we need a Veteran D Man..but let's be honest..not one single PO team would part with a reliable D-Man for the playoffs...so if we are to get that guy it would probably have to be from another non-playoff team..and while Petrangelo would be a dream...he's probably the guy that they keep above others....or we would have to pull another KImo move...man just saying the name Kimo makes me miss him badly!!

Leave a comment:

• swami24
    replied
    Here's one to root for.. trade a goalie to 2 so.we can run out number 8.

Leave a comment:

• clumsysnake
    replied
    Originally posted by evee1234 View Post

Have you been watching this year? hahahaha JK
    they'll prolly turn it around and be the 7th worst team and end up with the 9th pick. something like that. except for a handful of guys, the whole team has underachieved. thats just unlikely to continue. only if all the goalies are still injured and Hart falters do we have a good chance for last place. i would love to get a pick like that but not enough to root against my team.

Leave a comment:

• evee1234
    replied
    Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
    i dont see how this team finishes dead last, unfortunately.
    Have you been watching this year? hahahaha JK

Leave a comment:

• behn3
    replied
    Originally posted by alxhj View Post
    I'd love to see us draft a natural winger, who is a sniper, it seems as though we've drafted a never ending line of Centers that we convert to the wing. I'm not so sure that's working out overall.
    Watch some highlights of Cozens on YouTube and he is a sniper...always ready to shot with his stick on the ice and he shoots for the corners, not at the logo on the goalies chest.

He is the guy I want!

Leave a comment:

• CLJ
    replied
    Before the season started I thought the flyers were set up to piss away this season because the unsettled goalie situation, yet never thought it would be this bad!

Leave a comment:

• flyerdog
    replied
    Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
    That dude is almost 6'3", Cozens
    Here's my question, if the Flyers get the #1 overall, do they take Hughes, or trade down to get one of these two guys and get a major amount of picks, to boot?
    i'd rather they trade down and get an established player in return..if they did go that route..and not RJ Umberger

Leave a comment:

• clumsysnake
    replied
    i dont see how this team finishes dead last, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X