No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers vs Stars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hart played like a stud tonight. They were a little more aggressive but realistically they would have lost without Hart. They won't string anything together.

Comment

They didn't make any huge mistakes and get burned for them.

Honestly they made the Stars look like the disinterested team.

I was a bit worried that the Flyers were going to find a way to lose at the end, because Flyers.

Great game by Hart. Might even use the "stole a game" level of praise.

Comment

Hart was great, but to say he stole the game is a reach. Khudobin is the one who could have stolen it -- a 3 on 1, 2 on 1 and 2 on 0 all ended in great saves keeping the Stars in the game. The Flyers were the better team on this night, which was nice to see. I don't expect it to continue, but I prefer to be entertained by my team than watch a bunch of slop. Getting back in the playoff race would take something like a 15 game winning streak at this point, so yeah, that's a pipe dream. I just want to see the young players shine, some vets traded for a good return and a competitive effort game in and game out.
        Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post
          Hart was great, but to say he stole the game is a reach. Khudobin is the one who could have stolen it -- a 3 on 1, 2 on 1 and 2 on 0 all ended in great saves keeping the Stars in the game. The Flyers were the better team on this night, which was nice to see. I don't expect it to continue, but I prefer to be entertained by my team than watch a bunch of slop. Getting back in the playoff race would take something like a 15 game winning streak at this point, so yeah, that's a pipe dream. I just want to see the young players shine, some vets traded for a good return and a competitive effort game in and game out.
          I'm with ya. Time to bring up Meyers and let him have his shot as well. No need for Folin or Amac. They have to either sign or trade Simmonds, I think his game is being affected by the contract year, same goes with Provy.

Comment

I loved Khudobin's Cechmanek moment last night!

Comment

Working...
            X