Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you expecting from a return in a Simmonds trade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hattrix
    But if they win the Cup they're giving up the last pick in the 1st round, which is probably not a big deal.

Back to the question at hand..

I would like and expect a first for Simmer, a first for Voracek, and a first for Patrick. Other than Patrick, getting JUST a first would be selling low so I'd realistically expect more for both simmer and Jake

Can't imagine us NOT having minimum of 3, 1st round picks this draft. Top 3 pick plus 2 more with which we can either use to trade up to having 2 of the top 3 picks or use addressing the lack of steady vet D man presence.
    A first for Patrick ?

OMG

No GM in their right mind is giving up a first for Patrick.

I bust a lot on Patrick ... I have so not been impressed by his first 100+ games in the NHL.

But Im not willing to give up on him ... just yet...hes still young ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd be shocked if the Flyers were to trade Patrick....and i disagree with you Strohs. You think that one of the teams selecting at the bottom of the first wouldn't give up their pick for a guy who might end up Yakupoving the Flyers...but also could Turis it.

Comment

Wayne is a warrior, and I'm going to hate to see him go, but wherever he goes, I hope they win the Cup. San Jose was going to give us 2 second round picks for Gudas last year, I would think that Simmer can at the very least get us a 1st rounder, and a promising youngster.

Comment

sounds like at least 4 teams are in on him. that bodes well for a first rounder plus a youngster/prospect

Comment

The reported "ask" from Chuck is a top 6 forward + 1st rounder...

Nash, Bos, Leafs and Jets all sniffing around...

Comment

Why would anyone trade Patrick right now?

Comment

Would you trade Patrick if Voracek was included ?

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj
                  Wayne is a warrior, and I'm going to hate to see him go, but wherever he goes, I hope they win the Cup. San Jose was going to give us 2 second round picks for Gudas last year, I would think that Simmer can at the very least get us a 1st rounder, and a promising youngster.
                  Id love to see him win a cup

But I wouldnt be cheering for him if he went to Toronto, Montreal, Buffalo or sh*ttsburgh !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
                    Would you trade Patrick if Voracek was included ?
                    For me, Patrick is a no go as far as trading him. The kid is 20 years old on a dysfunctional team/organization. I personally give him a lot more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hexy's Axe View Post
                      The reported "ask" from Chuck is a top 6 forward + 1st rounder...

Nash, Bos, Leafs and Jets all sniffing around...
                      Chuck = Vora-chuck?

Comment

Working...
                      X