Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you expecting from a return in a Simmonds trade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now they decide to give an effort. Cant even tank properly.
    sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

I'm glad they haven't rolled over. I dont think Simmonds will be traded either.
      Why would anyone want to see these young kids tank? Yeah that will teach them to compete and be professional athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08
        Why would anyone want to see these young kids tank? Yeah that will teach them to compete and be professional athletes.
        They would be fools to not trade Simmonds. I will be so kissed if they donít trade him .

They can always try to resign him in the offseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

They would be fools to not trade Simmonds. I will be so kissed if they donít trade him .

Yeah man I agree. Get some value from him and then bring him back when he hits UFA. The season is a loss as f as r as playoffs. Let a kid come and fill his shoes and be evaluated til then.

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

There is probably 10% chance that Simmonds doesn't get traded. So don't worry about puckering up.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450

There is probably 10% chance that Simmonds doesn't get traded. So don't worry about puckering up.
              Oh hahahahaha

Damn autocorrect lol

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
                Tanking doesnt mean that players try to lose, its that management tries to lose.

Comment

A lot of chatter on Twitter about the Leafs being heavy into Simmonds and Gudas.

This is exactly what the Flyers need. Get the Leafs rivals to start wondering what it would take to get in the Simmonds running. Bring that price up baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                    A lot of chatter on Twitter about the Leafs being heavy into Simmonds and Gudas.

This is exactly what the Flyers need. Get the Leafs rivals to start wondering what it would take to get in the Simmonds running. Bring that price up baby!!
                    That should cost the Leafs a lot. I'm for keeping Gudas unless they have another move coming that will get them a better RH veteran defenseman. This season, every partner that Gudas has been given has seen their game improve.
                    "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Working...
                    X