Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you expecting from a return in a Simmonds trade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you expecting from a return in a Simmonds trade?

I'm wondering what fans are expecting the Flyers to receive back in a Simmonds trade at the deadline.

Personally, I'll be very disappointed if we don't get back a 1st rounder, a solid prospect not playing in the NHL and a young player still trying to make their mark in the NHL.

Also, just putting this out there...I don't think there is a chance Jake gets traded at the deadline. His contract just doesn't make sense to be traded for at the deadline (there will a lot more demand at the draft).

• flyers19rw
    replied
    Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
    A lot of chatter on Twitter about the Leafs being heavy into Simmonds and Gudas.

This is exactly what the Flyers need. Get the Leafs rivals to start wondering what it would take to get in the Simmonds running. Bring that price up baby!!
    That should cost the Leafs a lot. I'm for keeping Gudas unless they have another move coming that will get them a better RH veteran defenseman. This season, every partner that Gudas has been given has seen their game improve.

Leave a comment:

• lynchmob450
    replied
    A lot of chatter on Twitter about the Leafs being heavy into Simmonds and Gudas.

This is exactly what the Flyers need. Get the Leafs rivals to start wondering what it would take to get in the Simmonds running. Bring that price up baby!!

Leave a comment:

• clumsysnake
    replied
    Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
    I'm glad they haven't rolled over. I dont think Simmonds will be traded either.
    Why would anyone want to see these young kids tank? Yeah that will teach them to compete and be professional athletes.
    Tanking doesnt mean that players try to lose, its that management tries to lose.

Leave a comment:

• Strohs72
    replied
    Originally posted by lynchmob450

There is probably 10% chance that Simmonds doesn't get traded. So don't worry about puckering up.
    Oh hahahahaha

Damn autocorrect lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• lynchmob450
    replied
    Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

They would be fools to not trade Simmonds. I will be so kissed if they donít trade him .

They can always try to resign him in the offseason.

There is probably 10% chance that Simmonds doesn't get traded. So don't worry about puckering up.

Leave a comment:

• sswin08
    replied
    Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

They would be fools to not trade Simmonds. I will be so kissed if they donít trade him .

Yeah man I agree. Get some value from him and then bring him back when he hits UFA. The season is a loss as f as r as playoffs. Let a kid come and fill his shoes and be evaluated til then.

Leave a comment:

• Strohs72
    replied
    Originally posted by sswin08
    Why would anyone want to see these young kids tank? Yeah that will teach them to compete and be professional athletes.

Leave a comment:

• sswin08
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cup4Recchi8
    replied
    Now they decide to give an effort. Cant even tank properly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X