Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Rangers

7:30 PM EST

This is a tough one. The Flyers have beaten the Rangers twice already this season, in stretches when they were not beating anyone else. The Flyers have won four straight. But the Rangers are generally good at home. Philly played last night, and the Rangers have not played since the long break. Advantage Philly in the first period.

Stolarz will probably be the deciding factor. But even Pickard got a shutout in his appearance vs the Rangers. This tour of the Flyers vs the league's backup goaltenders may be tiring, but the Flyers have not put a #1 in against the Rangers yet this year.

Shoot the puck!

Comment

Laughton had a strong defensive game.

Comment

Stole a game!!

Comment

lol 38 save shutout. why now? why couldnt you do this earlier?

Comment

Great game again by a goaltender and this time one not named Hart.

Comment

What a joke. Great effort by Stolie. Foolish how many poor plays we orchestrated. Unsustainable unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
                What a joke. Great effort by Stolie. Foolish how many poor plays we orchestrated. Unsustainable unfortunately.
                To be fair they had a 4 game winning streak going into it. Stollie no doubt won it. They cant all be pretty. They trapped virtually the entire 3rd period, not a fan of that.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post

To be fair they had a 4 game winning streak going into it. Stollie no doubt won it. They cant all be pretty. They trapped virtually the entire 3rd period, not a fan of that.
                  Second in two nights I guess. But man soft passes, weak exits, blind attempts to clear the zone....an incredible amount of puck battles lost, numerous battles lost or turnovers at their own blue line. Gross. But hey 2 pts is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post

Second in two nights I guess. But man soft passes, weak exits, blind attempts to clear the zone....an incredible amount of puck battles lost, numerous battles lost or turnovers at their own blue line. Gross. But hey 2 pts is cool.
                    Everything you said I was literally texting back and forth with my son tonight. Absolutely a bad win if not for seeing Stollie save a game.

Comment

Working...
                    X