Lehtera Waived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lehtera Waived

More house cleaning -- the Flyers placed Lehtera on waivers today and he was not on the ice for practice. John Boruk

(@johnborukNBCS)
    Jori Lehtera has been placed on waivers and is not on the ice.

Moving on from the dead weight!
    Mike Barr, Founder

Bout time. Crazy he's still around after all that drug ring stuff in the offseason.

Comment

Got to give Fletcher credit for seeing things that seem pretty obvious to the majority. I understand that sometimes people make mistakes and try to pretend that their error was really not a that. But how could anyone have looked at the way this bum (and others who have already been waived) and not seen the obvious.

I am sure Fletcher tried to find a sucker amongst the other GMs who would be interested in picking up these duds...but he has done what he needed to do. Good for him.

As for Jori...nothing personal, but i hope he goes back to Finland and El Chappos it over there.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
        I am sure Fletcher tried to find a sucker amongst the other GMs who would be interested in picking up these duds...but he has done what he needed to do. Good for him.
        It's interesting that no one wants Weise, Lehtera and probably a few more guys on this roster. How did Hextall see this bunch as a PO team? Hakstol wasn't an NHL level coach but the GM didn't get him a lot to work with.
        "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Have to think the cap hit on Weise is the issue.

Comment

he's addressing the obvious stupidities of the previous GM...

now he's free to commit his own stupidities...!

Comment

I am.surprised it took this long.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24
                I am.surprised it took this long.
                You and many other die hard fans ...

I really couldnít believe he started the year with the flyers ... itís so obvious his skating is not NHL level anymore.

I wonder if it was some kind of service time issue for pension or something cuz I canít understand why he lasted this long esp with a new GM?

Good riddance

Iím surprised no one would take Weisse in a deal if the flyers took some
                Money back to sweeten the return .... I think he can still occupy a fourth line NHL role adequately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X