No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers vs Kings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Lebrun on MTL radio yesterday, Simmonds and Fletcher's team are working together to find the right destination and trading partner for the Flyers. Because he has a 12 team NTC, he does have some control in how things play out. And i think Simmonds' impact on the organization is very respected...so the team wants this to go down in a good way.

That being said, i think you're right Joe. He knows whats happening and has to play this role like a pro, but it can't be easy on him. I'm positive that if all things could go his way, he'd lock himself up to staying in Philly. But reality can't allow that to happen...so he has to deal with this and make the best of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450
      According to Lebrun on MTL radio yesterday, Simmonds and Fletcher's team are working together to find the right destination and trading partner for the Flyers. Because he has a 12 team NTC, he does have some control in how things play out. And i think Simmonds' impact on the organization is very respected...so the team wants this to go down in a good way.

That being said, i think you're right Joe. He knows whats happening and has to play this role like a pro, but it can't be easy on him. I'm positive that if all things could go his way, he'd lock himself up to staying in Philly. But reality can't allow that to happen...so he has to deal with this and make the best of it.
      If he really wanted to stay in philly he would sign an extension and not go to the FA market. Other posts indicate that isnt going to happen .... he wants his cake ... I donít blame him ... but donít make it sound like it isnít tough on him ... Iím sure he has had July 1 2019 circled on his calendar for some time now ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X