Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Ducks

1PM PST

Oh yes, another matinee. It's what we do now.

Talk about the Ducks now sounds like the pre-Hart Flyers. They've lost six in a row and the most recent of those was 4-0 waxing by the last overall Sens.

Would they play their starting goaltender against the Flyers if he were available? We may never know.

Hart goes for his personal 8th win in a row. One hopes the rest of the team gets a little motivation just at the prospect of helping him with that.

This could be a weird game, especially if the Ducks cash in on an early Flyers mistake and score first.

SO SICK OF THE MATINEE GAMES!

it basically means I have to avoid twitter and the nhl and my fantasy app until after I watch the game which will likely be 10pm

I suspect another win putting us firmly on track for a 17th overall finish and out of the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They need new digital equipment if they couldnt tell that Anaheim's first goal was offsides.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24
        They need new digital equipment if they couldnt tell that Anaheim's first goal was offsides.
        I thought it was pretty darn close

I thought from what was on tv it looked inconclusive to me

The call on the ice was a goal and thus tough to overturn

Canít blame the Linesman for missing that that was very close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hart <3

Comment

The puck was out, it was a shadow from the stick that made it look close.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
              The puck was out, it was a shadow from the stick that made it look close.
              I had to watch it on the ducks network via center ice... they didnt show a view I could say it was out. Really wish i could have seen more views but it was close. Dont think it was something they could overturn. We won so np. Pens lost, Carolina is hot and Columbus getting hot. Playoffs still very unrealistic especially when this team hits the wall when Simmer is traded. Hart is for real! Be there Monday for the game. Anyone know if it is easier to drive to the brink or park somewhere and uber over?

Comment

Good job by Hart tonight to make the Flyers look like the far better team. They did at least pot their own chances when they came up.

Looking forward to Monday. Just six points back of the Pens for the lower WC now. Can't ask for a more meaningful game.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
                  Good job by Hart tonight to make the Flyers look like the far better team. They did at least pot their own chances when they came up.

Looking forward to Monday. Just six points back of the Pens for the lower WC now. Can't ask for a more meaningful game.
                  beat the pens in philly and be only 4 points back... if the boys aint up for this one in the 1st there's something wrong with em!

we have 27 games left and we need 35-40 pts, a .648-.740 winning %age.
                  Last edited by clumsysnake; 02-10-2019, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post

I had to watch it on the ducks network via center ice... they didnt show a view I could say it was out. Really wish i could have seen more views but it was close. Dont think it was something they could overturn. We won so np. Pens lost, Carolina is hot and Columbus getting hot. Playoffs still very unrealistic especially when this team hits the wall when Simmer is traded. Hart is for real! Be there Monday for the game. Anyone know if it is easier to drive to the brink or park somewhere and uber over?
                    Dude. Enjoy that mofo of a game. Letís hear you out there!!

Comment

Working...
                    X