excited for this if true... hopefully Amac sits

[in Mr. Burns' voice]:

"Excellent."

Comment

Oooh yeaaahhhh!!!!

Comment

And Morin back on the ice soon?

Comment

This is weird assuming all D are healthy. Unless there are literally no AHL spots for Morin to do his conditioning stint or something weird that necessitated a call up. I don't know the specifics of roster limits or whatever right now and if this is just necessary for Morin to begin his 2 week rehab stint. The only other reason that makes sense to suddenly call up and dress Myers if that happens must mean they're either showcasing Myers or working out a deal to trade another dman.
          Check out Kid Felix!

Official Site
          Official Facebook
          Official Twitter

Comment

This morning Carchidi tweeted that bringing up Myers was the plan but that it may be delayed.
            "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Yeh I just saw the tweet... who knows what’s goin on ...

Comment

The Phantoms still have a number of injuries on their blueline(?) (or, because of many injuries to the forwards, have recently/frequently dressed 7 defensemen with the 7th playing on a forward line), so maybe he's staying there to make sure that roster is filled out. Seems odd he would have played last night (and in upstate NY road game no less) if they'd planned him to be in the NHL lineup this afternoon; so maybe the AHL injuries are the factor(?).

Comment

on the broadcast they basically said he was too tired to play hadn't slept due to crazy travel schedule in both leagues. should play next game.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about Big Sam? The last thing I heard was that he was skating with the team and a mid-Feb return was possible.

I think I might be one of the few still out here to be looking forward and optimistic about Morin's impact on the Flyers.

Comment

Working...
                    X