Myers to make debut vs Ducks....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brownie
    started a topic Myers to make debut vs Ducks....

Myers to make debut vs Ducks....

excited for this if true... hopefully Amac sits

• Tim Kerr #12
    replied
    Morin should help with the tactics that teams like Minny used against Hart (crashing the net and jamming him into the net, etc). Can't wait to see some Morin aftermath.

Leave a comment:

• brownie
    replied
    Play him w Ghost

Leave a comment:

• flyers19rw
    replied
    I don't think that Morin will ever be a Norris candidate but I believe that he will be a force in his own end that opponents will be very much aware of when he is out there. Pair him with a puck moving partner and you have a good thing. A guy that is 6'7" on defense is a load to work around. Chara, even now when his skills have diminished with age, is a problem for his opposition.

Leave a comment:

• clumsysnake
    replied
    Originally posted by Hattrix View Post

franchise D man.
    que que?

Leave a comment:

• toothless joe
    replied
    Right there with you.

Leave a comment:

• Tim Kerr #12
    replied
    Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about Big Sam? The last thing I heard was that he was skating with the team and a mid-Feb return was possible.

I think I might be one of the few still out here to be looking forward and optimistic about Morin's impact on the Flyers.
    I am few!!! Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• brownie
    replied
    Agree... mite be that presence we need back there

Leave a comment:

• Hattrix
    replied
    Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
    I think I might be one of the few still out here to be looking forward and optimistic about Morin's impact on the Flyers.
    I'm still VERY optimistic. I have a feeling that he's going to be a very steady, bad ***, hard to play against, Dman who becomes a fan favorite quickly.

I think once he gets up to speed, and FULLY adjusts to the speed of the NHL (it took Sanheim almost a full season of games JUST to fit in 100% and it took Laughton 3 years to adjust), he'll be awesome and a franchise D man.

Leave a comment:

• flyers19rw
    replied
    Regarding Sam Morin. The TDL is Feb. 25. Rosters can be expanded after that date. I'd guess that Morin will be sent down to LV early this week for his two week re-hab/conditioning stint and then added to the Flyers roster on Feb. 26. That way he doesn't have to go through waivers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X