Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Wild

8PM EST

The first meeting against the new GM's former team was the first game of the eight-game win streak.

Both teams are around the playoff bubble and need points wherever they can get them to stay viable.

Stolarz to get the start on the back end of two nights in a row.

This is the beginning of a five game stretch against teams that should be beatable without any heroics, with the exception of Tampa.

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
    8PM EST

The first meeting against the new GM's former team was the first game of the eight-game win streak.

Both teams are around the playoff bubble and need points wherever they can get them to stay viable.

Stolarz to get the start on the back end of two nights in a row.

This is the beginning of a five game stretch against teams that should be beatable without any heroics, with the exception of Tampa.
    Last paragraph =kiss of death

Comment

Just trying to take some of the load off JJ, so he's not the only one jinxing the team.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
        Just trying to take some of the load off JJ, so he's not the only one jinxing the team.
        I tried to happy face my comment but alas my non iphone can't emoji this site....I know JJ appreciates the support.

Comment

the only good thing about this game is that they play Joe Satriani whenever the Wild score...at this point we might hear the whole album

Comment

This is an awful start of the game.

Comment

Getting Ghosted
              "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Omg. No call on ice. Hes bleeding must be penalty.
                oops it was his own teammate.

Comment

he sucks..he needs to go...such a liability...the honeymoon is over...trade him for another Gudas

Comment

Trade Satriani? Good riddens, that dud is gay!!

Comment

Working...
                    X