No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers @ Wild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say, did anybody else notice that Ghost was kind of bad early on in this game? I was thinking maybe Myers should get into the lineup for a game or two so Ghost could watch from upstairs, but he played well enough later and the team won so I was willing to let it go. Maybe.

And I meant to mention in the first post that JVR was sort of invisible in the game agains the Pens and Couts had a conspicuously bad game (-4, and he was the one who skated away from covering Crosby as the puck floated over to him for a gift of an opening goal) and that it would be really nice if those guys had productive nights tonight. They'd been driving the team's good fortune of late. And lo, they did, and it really helped.

Kind of a crazy game. Seeing Sanheim and Provo go on the offensive with such confidence at times makes me wonder if the coaching should be biased more towards that kind of system.

Really thought that game was gonna go into OT and maybe a shootout at 4-4 once the Flyers tied it. Quite surprised when they scored again in regulation.

Comment

Saw they were down large early, but came back to W in reg. Good to see some fight now and again.

Comment

we finally got a real #1 goalie. now we have a real top pair again.

Comment

Ghost needs to sit..all he is doing is hurting his trade value..my guess is that teams are going to be asking about Sanheim..not him, come trade deadline...

Comment

They can ask about Sanheim all they want but they're not going to get him. Its rare to see a player improve their game so much in a year as Sanheim has. He's looking like he's going to be someone special.
            "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Originally posted by flyers19rw View Post
              They can ask about Sanheim all they want but they're not going to get him. Its rare to see a player improve their game so much in a year as Sanheim has. He's looking like he's going to be someone special.
              Agree 100% no way Sanheim is moved.

Comment

agree...and between him and Provo...they've made Ghost expendable...which is why I suspect that teams might try and demand Sanheim as a deal maker in a potential trade, and I agree he and Provo should be untouchable
                Last edited by flyerdog; 02-15-2019, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08

Agree 100% no way Sanheim is moved.
                  His play has improved a lot since the Hawk was relieved of his duties .... great to see his progress and the fact he can contribute offensively too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X