GDT: Flyers @ Blue Jackets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post
    Wonder if it will change his attitude if he has more of an investment/leadership role?
    I wouldn’t bank on it.

Comment

Getting to OT is a win for Cbus

Comment

Salvaged a point so only surrendered one. They needed this game period.

Comment

Perfect Jake moment... nice coast/backcheck buddy.

Comment

Yup a loss. Did like their fight. Good omen for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel View Post
              Perfect Jake moment... nice coast/backcheck buddy.
              Yep that was Jake's guy the whole way. Out hustled by Jones. Damn disappointing game. Meyers played well but I don't think Elliot did.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post

And the reward would be facing TB, with a.hope of winning a game or 2. Just being realistic here. Any given 7 games series?
                Would rather the young guys get some playoff experience than move up 2 or 3 spots in the draft. It's always easy to be negative cuz you can never be wrong if they dont win the cup. I'm rooting for them to make regardless of what round they lose in.

Comment

I am being realistic. Not winning a playoff series hasn't helped the guys that have been on the team in the last 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
                    I am being realistic. Not winning a playoff series hasn't helped the guys that have been on the team in the last 6 years.
                    For the record neither has not making the playoffs. How many more prospects and draft picks do they need until everyone is satisfied? Time for trial by fire.

Comment

Hoping they make the playoffs is all about meaningful experience for the young guys.

Jake had a goal and an assist tonight but was super disruptive to so many possessions. It seemed like he was surprised countless times when the puck came to him.

The delay of game call on Elliott was not good.

That was just a crazy game all over, weird bounces, overturned goals, collisions between guys not seeing each other. Was really glad to see Patrick back in the game quickly after he took that uncalled head shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X