No announcement yet.

GDT: Flyers @ Blue Jackets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The delay of game call was a terrible call ...

Columbus is a much stronger team than us they def deserve a playoff spot, INO let them be first round fodder for TBL.

Just wish we would keep sinking in the standings now because we arenít making the playoffs.

It would be really nice if Pittsburgh misses too somehow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post
      The delay of game call was a terrible call ...

Columbus is a much stronger team than us they def deserve a playoff spot, INO let them be first round fodder for TBL.

Just wish we would keep sinking in the standings now because we arenít making the playoffs.

It would be really nice if Pittsburgh misses too somehow lol

Canít say I am board with what you are saying. Will they make the playoffs? Probably not. But, look at the team, right now. Just about all of our youngsters are playing meaningful minutes. You want to see them tank? I donít mind them losing. Just play hard and get experience for next year. The playoffs should be in play, next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post

Yep that was Jake's guy the whole way. Out hustled by Jones. Damn disappointing game. Meyers played well but I don't think Elliot did.
        Elliot looked to be hanging on by a thread. What happened to Hartman? Did he get injured? I didn't get to see the game until the late 2nd period and the third, and I didn't see him playing.

Comment

Elliot didn't look all that great. He is in a bit over his head, right now. It would be nice to get Hart back. Hartman was there. Not quite the impact in game 1. He played decently with Laughton, however. I think they will click sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post

Elliot looked to be hanging on by a thread. What happened to Hartman? Did he get injured? I didn't get to see the game until the late 2nd period and the third, and I didn't see him playing.
            Hartman took a penalty for charging at about eight minutes in the second period and I don't think that he saw much ice after that.
            "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

He played a few more shifts after that, at about his regular frequency. They shortened up the bench in the third. Varone and Knight didn't play from then either.

Comment

Thanks guys..............not sure if it was smart to sit him IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                X