Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Senators

7PM EST

Voracek out for two games. The official player safety video explanation is here: https://www.nhl.com/video/voracek-su...360/c-66731203

Ottawa is safely in last place in the league right now. Losers of three straight. Voracek should not be needed to bag 2 points. Thursday might be a different story.

The Flyers would do well to start strong and get the fans on their side early and keep them that way. No bad habits now while an important and difficult stretch is coming up next.

It's normal for the GDT to be more quiet when the team wins, but wow. The Senators fell in the forest, and it didn't make a sound.

I hope they come don't start the Thursday game against the Caps the way they did last night, or, well, they'll be in a big hole quick again just like the last time. And then folks will have something to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
      It's normal for the GDT to be more quiet when the team wins, but wow. The Senators fell in the forest, and it didn't make a sound.

I hope they come don't start the Thursday game against the Caps the way they did last night, or, well, they'll be in a big hole quick again just like the last time. And then folks will have something to talk about.
      I wouldn't say that because they didn't have a shot in the first 10 minutes means they started slow. They were ok....just not getting pucks through. But they looked like they were moving and battling....the Ott goal was a bit random tbh but the hole you speak of was shallow and the second period was really a well played frame.

Comment

The first shift was pretty bad and they were lucky Elliott was on it or they would have been down very early. I agree they got rolling after that.

The hole I was talking about was the 5-0 from the game last Wednesday in DC. Really don't want to see that again.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
          The first shift was pretty bad and they were lucky Elliott was on it or they would have been down very early. I agree they got rolling after that.

The hole I was talking about was the 5-0 from the game last Wednesday in DC. Really don't want to see that again.
          Yes that was a real hole.

Comment

Working...
          X