Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Toronto

7PM EST

Toronto have lost two in a row. They and the Bruins (losers of three in a row) don't have much to play for as they are pretty certain to face each other in round one.

The Flyers got shellacked in Toronto the last time they played there. They need to bounce back after losing to the Caps (again) or their playoff hopes are pretty much DOA.

Voracek should have fresh legs tonight at least.

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
    7PM EST

Toronto have lost two in a row. They and the Bruins (losers of three in a row) don't have much to play for as they are pretty certain to face each other in round one.

The Flyers got shellacked in Toronto the last time they played there. They need to bounce back after losing to the Caps (again) or their playoff hopes are pretty much DOA.

Voracek should have fresh legs tonight at least.
    Last time they played Toronto we saw Pickard get picked apart. Here is hoping we get a bit better goaltending tonight. As you said, Voracek should be flying tonight. Everytime he has come back after a small break he looks lights out. Big game, let's go Flyers!

Comment

A few brainfarts going on. Not clearing the zone looking to be too cute or not heavy on the puck....get it out rule 1.

Comment

And now a phantom call. Followed by more failed clears.

Comment

I feel like the only flyer fan in the world

Comment

I'm here with you Irv.

Comment

Ty lynch. I am afraid this is the death knell for our season. If we don't close this out, and I don't know how we can skating as tired as they seem to be. Leafs are winning 75 percent of the puck races and battles.....maybe more. This is the end my friends.

Comment

Faceoffs too. This is it!!

Comment

Pathetic

Comment

Elliot is a d*cklicker!!

Comment

Working...
                    X