Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Land: What would you trade for Draisatl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Land: What would you trade for Draisatl?

Edmonton is kinda screwed. They only have 8m in space next year with NO offensive depth after McDavid, Draisatl, and RNH. Lucic and some of their defense aren't earning their contracts. Their prospect cupboard is bare. With the pressure to compete now while McDavid is balling, there's been some talk of moving Draisatl for young skilled players on ELCs to give them more depth and cap room to sign players. Draisatl makes 8.5m and just put up 100 pts, but he's been criticized because he hasnt been able to drive his own line away from McDavid. We still have a lot of prospect depth but no one with an elite ceiling.

I dont think they'd trade him, but this is fantasyland, so tell me if you'd make these trades:

A) Patrick, Frost, Lindblom FOR: Draisatl
    B) Patrick, Frost, Farabee FOR: Draisatl
    C) Patrick, Myers, Frost, Allison, Ersson FOR: Draisatl and Larsson

Id do none of these, sorry!
    get the Bread Man!

Comment

I would be good with A...hesitant with B...uncomfortable with C. But i would really like to acquire LD.

Comment

Not a fan of any of these.

Comment

I smell a breakout year for Patrick, next year.

Comment

I'd do a package like that for Marner maybe, but not Draisatl.

Comment

wed have to overpay for sure, but thats probably what it would take to get him. You still have TK, JVR, Voracek, Giroux as your top-6 wings.

Comment

I for one am not counting on G or Jake to be the keys for this team to win a Cup. I see better potential with Myers Morin Frost Lindblom and Farabee. It may be orange tinted glasses, but the team is in a position to have a young crew grow together and be special.

Comment

I think you are right swami. By the time the youngsters grow hungry enough and mature, G will be a good 3rd line wing. Which makes me wonder; should Fletch pull the trigger on Jake now, even if he has to eat 2 mil/ year.

Comment

How about Lindblom ..Frost...Ghost...

Comment

Working...
                    X