Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Hurricanes

Hart to start.

Patrick out with a "nagging" upper body injury he's been playing with. It will be interesting when that finally leaks out to hear what it is.

Myers back to the Phantoms. They probably felt he was learning too many bad habits!

Friedman to get a taste of the bigs.

Looks like they will still dress 7 D.

BJ's clinched, so they could still push Carolina down to lower WC. Canes will want to win so they don't have to face Tampa, one presumes. Plus if they win they could luck out and hop over Pittsburgh by tying them in points, as they have more ROW. That way they could avoid playing Washington too. Can the Rags beat the Pens though? They took a very hungry Columbus team to a shootout Friday night so who knows. Seeing the Pens lose in the first round to the Caps would be sweet.

There's a lot of games on the last day of the season that matter for what the playoff matchups will be. A lot could boil down to whether or not the Caps dress all their starters against the Islanders, who can't catch them in points.

Blackhawks pounded the crap out of the Stars and moved ahead of the Flyers in points. Flyers in the #10 draft slot going into the lottery.

Really thankful for the Blackhawks efforts last night...but just have this feeling our guys will play this last game like it's a sudden death game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals...like a bunch of dummies. Just don't win, baby!!

Comment

atleast they had the common human decency to backslide to the 10 spot.

Comment

So if we lose we're locked in at #10? A win and...?

Comment

I'm so done with Ghost...move him for a responsible, savvy Veteran already...don't really care how much talent he has..his schtick is getting old...he's useless

Comment

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
            I'm so done with Ghost...move him for a responsible, savvy Veteran already...don't really care how much talent he has..his schtick is getting old...he's useless
            Agree, I was literally thinking the same thing.
            So at this point what do you say to this team? I'm annoyed that they just quit. Go hit something and atleast put a show on for the fans. Imo Gordon is gone for sure. Ita obvious this team needs a coach like Q and they need a overhaul of the locker room or a real come to Jesus meeting about accountability. This attitude that they are all best buddies is garbage. Be professionals. I miss the days of Berube beating the snot out of guys at practice for screwing off. This season was just a disaster from the start.
            How does a professional team start every game like they are hung over from the night before. That is a total lack of preparation and respect for the uniform they wear.

Comment

Originally posted by richoots View Post
              So if we lose we're locked in at #10? A win and...?
              a win and a regulation blackhawks loss and we’re 11th

Comment

Now Coach Q rumour is he wants to coach a Cup contender. I did tje the draft simulator thing once and the Flyers won the lottery so I left it alone .Works for me.
                sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

Really hope this is the end of a chapter for us long suffering Flyers fans. Hockey Gods...please allow us some happiness and success starting next season. PLEASE.

Comment

Originally posted by Cup4Recchi8 View Post
                    Now Coach Q rumour is he wants to coach a Cup contender. I did tje the draft simulator thing once and the Flyers won the lottery so I left it alone .Works for me.
                    Let's be realistic here. This team amazingly underachieved this year. This year stung but they are loaded with young talent and a few vets that are elite or on the brink of it. Q should want to come in here and get them going. This team has a pipeline of talent. I would like to add that they also have the cap room and a GM who is known for using it on talent. I'm furious with this season but there is 0 reason to think that this team cannot be a major contender next year.
                    Damn I hope your simulator rings true lol. Would be nice to have 1 bright spot this season. Well other than Hart.

Comment

Working...
                    X