Quennville - Goes to Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quennville - Goes to Florida

Latest word is Coach Q wants to go to a Cup contender,so much for that. Mike Yeo or Scott Gordon or Lappy here we come.... this is not good news. This summer is huge for this team. Fletcher needs to improve this roster significantly with the available cap space.
    sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

that's code word for STL then..all the other coaches of contenders are entrenched are they not? anyone have an updated list of FA's?

Comment

How can the Blues not give the gig to Chief? Him stepping into the HC position definitely aligned with the team turning things around.

Comment

Call me optimistic... but the Flyers are a contender. Gonna make a big signing this offseason and the young talent is there. Honestly they absolutely underachieved and were surrounded with drama. I dont for a second think they wont pay Q what he wants. Front office knows fans are fed up. They will go all in this offseason and I think some big names may even be moved. Aka ghost or Jake.

Comment

Teams that are set to win the Cup in the next two seasons are set with their coaching. Q would be fortunate to get this job. Set in goal; lots of top prospects on defense and at forward. This club should make the POs next season; win a couple of series the year after that and then contend for the SC. Actually with Q being 61 years old his age might be a problem for him getting this job. The next HC for the Flyers should be looking at a nice long run with the club. Kevin Dineen, one of Q's protégés might be better suited for the gig.
          "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

I like the optimism but Giroux isnt getting any younger .If the Flyers can add a couple of star players that are younger then maybe

Comment

Rumour is Quennville to Florida. Just sad...... now we get Yeo or Bylsma. Book it.

Comment

Florida, Buffalo and LA all fire their coaches today and likely pursuing Quennville. Fletcher wake up and do something before its too late.

Comment

If true than it is what it is... he didn’t want to come to philly. To be fair... we don’t have a barkov and can’t offer zero state taxes. U move on.

unfortunately that may very well mean they stick with Gordon. Not a huge fan but the rest of the retreads aren’t very appealing.

Why doesnt guy boucher get mentioned? I’d be somewhat interested in him based on his time in Tampa... and Ottawa overachieved last year before this year’s dumpster fire. Maybe he can get them playing better defensively, as a team?

Any young/fairly unknown candidates? The guy coaching the marlies?

Comment

I have a feeling it's going to be Yeo

Comment

Working...
                    X