The playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The playoffs

What Columbus is doing to Tampa seems sort of noteworthy. Shades of '09-10 Flyers.

The Flyers put 13 goals in against the Lightning in three games. They lost all three, but that made me wonder just how dominant Tampa were really going to be against teams that had their act together. Now it's looking like they might just be an extreme case of what the Sharks have done year after year, rack up points in the regular season and then pfft.

They could come back, but 0-2 is not a good hole to be in.
    Last edited by dogzus; 04-12-2019, 09:47 PM.

I have to admit, I got excited when Jones scored in the 3rd in game 1. Amazing how when it's not a rival team, you always root for the underdog.

Funny, I want a dynasty when we're good enough to do it, but if not; I'm enjoying the parity right now

.......go isles?
    "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Didn't we see this last year?

Comment

i think tampa turns it around. they're doing it to themselves with shitty coverage and shanking open nets.

and yea washington lost their first two at home to columbus last year before winning the next 4, and the cup.

Comment

I dont care who wins the Cup as long as its not Toronto or Pittsburgh. Leaf fans are already planning the parade and 24 hour parade route analysis is occuring on TSN .
          sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

one of the best thing that could happen would be if Tampa gets bounced in the first round...one has to think that they would rethink their strategy and maybe be willing to unload some players...something we might be able to benefit from

Comment

As long as Nashville wins at least one round

Comment

Yep

Comment

Losing Kucherov for game 3 puts TB really down.

Comment

Watching the playoffs so far has really illustrated how ill prepared the Flyers are for playoff success anytime soon. We lack the speed and tenacity that every team that made the playoffs has. Fletcher has a big task in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X