The playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cup4Recchi8 View Post
    Anyone wanting the Flyers to trade for Nylander should watch him in the playoffs ,he is soft as butter and floats out there avoiding all contact,hes a soft gutless perimeter player and a prima donna, the Flyers should want no part of this guy. Kelly Hrudey just ripped him on TV and said he wouldnt want him on his team. I agree. He just handed the Bruins a goal. Lazy over rated soft player.
    Been saying this for a while now. Not worth that contract.
    Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
      Bob is also playing awesome as well.
      Funny how a contract year can make miracles happen.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post

The playoffs are a whole different animal, you're playing against a very good team night in and night out, plus the intensity level picks up to another level. Teams have to be prepared for that, and individual players too, and last but not least, sometimes you're playing a team that gets hot at the right time, when you're slumping.
        The guy who blogs about Tampa on HockeyBuzz has some very hot takes in his most recent few columns about what the team's problems are:

https://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?...blogger_id=255

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post

The guy who blogs about Tampa on HockeyBuzz has some very hot takes in his most recent few columns about what the team's problems are:

https://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?...blogger_id=255
          Good takes indeed, and kind of reminiscent of the Flyers woes too this year. Puck management is super important, and ours was horrible this year. With Hedman hurting, their defense isn't that good, and it shows in a big way. Wonder if this mismanagement will cost Cooper his job?

Comment

IDK how you can fire Cooper for losing when the better part of his defense is banged up. Both Herman and Coburn are dinged.
            "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

ESPN today, TB has the highest reg season winning percentage of any team to lose its first 3 playoff games. That is as in all time NHL, MLB and NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Cup4Recchi8
                With the Penguins almost out,hopefully Toronto goes out too then its just time to sit back and drink and watch the playoffs and dont care who wins.
                What he said !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the Loafs. Boston can suck it!!!

Comment

OK now I want to see Ovechkin fight Crosby.

Comment

Man....he is one strong hombre. Brind'Amour not happy that Ovechkin beat up his 19yr old...but it sure looked like the kid wanted to start something. I'm guessing he learnt his lesson...don't mess with Russian Bear!

Comment

Working...
                      X