Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Way for a Flyer to Reach the Stanley Cup, is to become an Ex-Flyer

Wishing Bobrovsky and Williams success!

Williams has had enough success. Bob, I am on board with.

Comment

I thought the answer was going to be "buy a ticket"...

Comment

Its been that way for decades. Started with Ken The Rat Linseman winning with the Oilers in 1984 I believe.
        sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

I'd be.fine with Bob winning, if it weren't for his coach.

Comment

Loved Linesman.

Comment

Just noticed that Mike Ricci in the Sharks front office lodge...is he working for the Sharks?

Anyways...I'm pulling for the Shatks and Ol'Man Thornton.

Comment

In today's NHL, I'm sure that MOST teams have at least one former player in the Stanley Cup Final every year.

It's honestly kind of a funny thing that always comes up around this time each year, and Flyers' fans act as if we're the only ones who have former players.

Comment

Originally posted by dsl135 View Post
                  In today's NHL, I'm sure that MOST teams have at least one former player in the Stanley Cup Final every year.

It's honestly kind of a funny thing that always comes up around this time each year, and Flyers' fans act as if we're the only ones who have former players.
                  I think what's particularly frustrating is that guys like Sharp and Maroon were youngsters we had, and gave up on them; and maybe Berube isn't as bad of a coach as the organization thought. Just maybe upper mangement has missed the boat more than a few times, so a lot of us are rightfully angry.

Comment

It shows you that you need a coach that can roll with the talent that you are given rather than recruit/trade for talent that a coach's style demands.

Comment

Working...
                    X