No announcement yet.

Offseason Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope he wasn't referring to Kessel.

Comment

Is Kessel really not liked by you Lynch. Cool guy. Good winger. Not done yet. I would love cheeseburger in black and orange.

Comment

I'm not a fan...I'll admit it

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
          Is Kessel really not liked by you Lynch. Cool guy. Good winger. Not done yet. I would love cheeseburger in black and orange.
          Kessel would add some offense but he is soooo soft. That is why I woildnt add him. Thia team is to soft as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post

Kessel would add some offense but he is soooo soft. That is why I woildnt add him. Thia team is to soft as it is.
            He isn't brought in to bring the ham, he's here to bring the noise. Matt Martin is the ham.

Comment

Frickin Michel Therien...disgusting person...worse coach. So upset with this hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
                Frickin Michel Therien...disgusting person...worse coach. So upset with this hiring.
                Did I miss something?

Comment

in the news today...Flyers expected to hire him as an Assistant

Comment

I really do not like this signing. Therien is a major dbag from what I read. Singles out players and trashes them. Look at the Briere stuff from the past. They need a guy to hold them accountable but they dont need this tool. I cant see how he can be helpful to the young players. I'm shocked they do this knowing Briere doesn't like him and has literally come out and told his story.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
                      I really do not like this signing. Therien is a major dbag from what I read. Singles out players and trashes them. Look at the Briere stuff from the past. They need a guy to hold them accountable but they dont need this tool. I cant see how he can be helpful to the young players. I'm shocked they do this knowing Briere doesn't like him and has literally come out and told his story.
                      Don't know much about how he treats players, but he is a winner, and frankly, some of the guys on this team could stand to have their feelings hurt. We've been way too comfortable for the better part of 5 years now.

Comment

Working...
                      X