Assistant coaches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sswin08 View Post
    Yeah or maybe even Twarinsky or AubKubel?
    I thought NAK played some really good games for us last year, but he never really got a chance to gain any traction in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by alxhj View Post

I thought NAK played some really good games for us last year, but he never really got a chance to gain any traction in the lineup.
      After watching him play, I can't believe he's any more than a 4th liner, so .... ugh ... more borderline NHL, slow, soft. good defensive players.
      Last edited by Hattrix; 05-07-2019, 10:00 PM.
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Yes, a 4th liner, but did well in that role.

Comment

NAK isn't slow nor soft. If the kid plays 4th line...he will be a very good 4th liner, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post

Let him and Frost build some chemistry in the A. Maybe a Frost, Farabee, Ratcliffe line until one of them is ready for the show!
            I think Ratcliffe is penciled in for the AHL. Frost has a chance making the NHL depending on the offseason moves.

Comment

Philadelphia Flyers
              AV has assigned roles and responsibilities to his new-look coaching staff. ⬇️

Bill Meltzer @billmeltzer Duties will change: Therrien will be in charge of PP and forwards. Yeo will run D and PK. Lappy will do pre-scouting, prep and skating, eye-in-sky.
              Philadelphia Flyers #1
              Winnipeg Jets a very distant #2
              The rest of the 29 teams can KMA!

Comment

Here is Therrien's PP record as a head coach:

00-01 - 18th - 15.7% (last 62 games) 46/293
                01-02 - 18th - 14.9% 45/301
                02-03 - 20th - 15.6% (first 46 games) 20/192
                --------------------------------------------------
                05-06 - 1st - 21.8% (last 51 games) 64/294
                06-07 - 5th - 20.3% 94/463
                07-08 - 4th - 20.4% 77/378
                08-09 - 24th -16.1% (first 57 games) 40/248
                --------------------------------------------------
                12-13 - 5th - 20.7% 42/203
                13-14 - 19th -17.2% 48/279
                14-15 - 23rd - 16.5% 40/243
                15-16 - 21st - 18.2% (first 58 games) 35/192

Total PP Percentage: 17.9% (this would have ranked 20th in 18-19 season)

Comment

I would love some context on what type of team he had each year for those numbers.

Comment

Lappy, Eye in the sky as in no more behind the bench for you.

Comment

This is a disaster waiting to happen if the Flyers struggle. The Flyers have hired two assistant coaches,one is a jerk and the other a psycho who both sucked as headf coaches. Vigneault better watch his back with these two. I see it all now,AV gets fired and Yeo takes over and Lappy comes back down from eating popcorn to the bench. This is not going to end well.
                      sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

Working...
                      X