Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assistant coaches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Cup4Recchi8 View Post
    This is a disaster waiting to happen if the Flyers struggle. The Flyers have hired two assistant coaches,one is a jerk and the other a psycho who both sucked as headf coaches. Vigneault better watch his back with these two. I see it all now,AV gets fired and Yeo takes over and Lappy comes back down from eating popcorn to the bench. This is not going to end well.
    No one knows what the hell is going to happen. Stop taking those downers, mate, damn!!!

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Cup4Recchi8 View Post
      This is a disaster waiting to happen if the Flyers struggle. The Flyers have hired two assistant coaches,one is a jerk and the other a psycho who both sucked as headf coaches. Vigneault better watch his back with these two. I see it all now,AV gets fired and Yeo takes over and Lappy comes back down from eating popcorn to the bench. This is not going to end well.
      Good lord, get a grip.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Cup4Recchi8 View Post
        This is a disaster waiting to happen if the Flyers struggle. The Flyers have hired two assistant coaches,one is a jerk and the other a psycho who both sucked as headf coaches. Vigneault better watch his back with these two. I see it all now,AV gets fired and Yeo takes over and Lappy comes back down from eating popcorn to the bench. This is not going to end well.
        Somehow I get the impression you would be complaining/worrying no matter what they do.

        Comment


        • #24
          Honestly I hope it works, it just feels like a toxic mix of coaches. I hope Im wrong. Maybe it will actually kick this team in the pants which isnt a bad thing. Im not being negaive it just scares me to have these personalities working with so many young players. Can anyone honextly say they would have chose Therrien to be behind the Flyers bench?
          sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Cup4Recchi8 View Post
            Honestly I hope it works, it just feels like a toxic mix of coaches. I hope Im wrong. Maybe it will actually kick this team in the pants which isnt a bad thing. Im not being negaive it just scares me to have these personalities working with so many young players. Can anyone honextly say they would have chose Therrien to be behind the Flyers bench?
            Gotta agree on Therein, I like nothing about the guy. Of their way of motivating this young group is going to be to belittle them then they will lose this locker room fast. Other ways to hold them accountable .

            Comment


            • #26
              The key is that he has agreed to work as an Asst, not the top guy. AV gets to rein him in and define his role.

              Comment


              • #27
                Maybe they think the country club type atmosphere needs to change. Maybe they want a bad cop and Therrien is it. By the way, I like both those things because something about the Flyers culture is rotten.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Isnt Therien the guy who's penguins were struggling until they fired him and went on to win it all. (With a little help, of course)

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    well...maybe Therrien learned from his past mistakes..as Berube did, and even as Gordon did...I'm just worried with AV that we may become the Philadelphia Rangers....

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by phillymac14 View Post
                      Maybe they think the country club type atmosphere needs to change. Maybe they want a bad cop and Therrien is it. By the way, I like both those things because something about the Flyers culture is rotten.
                      Gotta think the same thing here. Therrien is a bit of a ****** but, he ainít the coach. Furthermore, your comment about the culture is spot on.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X