Devils acquire PK Subban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devils acquire PK Subban

More details to follow ............................

PK goes to NJ .... Preds get ....
    • D Steven Santini
    • D Jeremy Davies
    • 2020 2nd-Round Pick
    • 2019 2nd-Round Pick
    Last edited by Hattrix; 06-22-2019, 12:57 PM.
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Man, I wonder what they had to give up. I guess they're trying to convince Hall they're trying to contend.

Comment

This division has gotten A LOT tougher in the past two weeks with Hughes and Subban to N.J. and Kaapo and Trouba to NY. Toughest division in hockey
      "Oh, We got five. Ohhhhh."

Comment

Wow....that has got to be one of ...if not their biggest trades ever.

Love PK’s game.....hate the Devils....love Hughes game....hate the Devils....

wish we could win a damn cup before the Devils start kicking our asses again.

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

There wasn't a lot of crying in the Habs locker room when Subban was traded away and its the same situation in Nashville. Additionally Subban has some neck/back injury issues. If he was 100% physically and a good teammate he wouldn't have been traded.
          "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

that is peanuts. subban's stock has really fallen.

Comment

Subban was horrible in their series against the Stars. He made Ghost look like a defensive defenseman.

Comment

Devils were only team willing to take on contract as is. I guess three other teams were in discussion but wanted
                Nashville to retain salary. They need money to sign Josi and go after Duchene.
                Wonder if they wish they kept Weber. As unpopular as the trade was three years ago, I believe people in Montreal are now OK with it and Weber essentially missed a season.

Comment

Originally posted by CLJ
                  Devils were only team willing to take on contract as is. I guess three other teams were in discussion but wanted
                  Nashville to retain salary. They need money to sign Josi and go after Duchene.
                  Wonder if they wish they kept Weber. As unpopular as the trade was three years ago, I believe people in Montreal are now OK with it and Weber essentially missed a season.
                  Weber is 34 and has 7 years left at $7.8M and the team will face additional cap problems if he should ‘retire’ before the contract expires ....

So I would suggest that Nashville are thrilled to not have Weber anymore ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

Weber is 34 and has 7 years left at $7.8M and the team will face additional cap problems if he should ‘retire’ before the contract expires ....

So I would suggest that Nashville are thrilled to not have Weber anymore ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    If he retires before the contract ends I believe the penalties fall on Nashville not Montreal. So they are screwed either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X