Leafs Hire Dave Hakstol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leafs Hire Dave Hakstol

Leafs have hired Dave Hakstol as an assistant coach. Watch the Leafs win the Cup now and the Flyers fan base go nuts....oh wait he was hired by the Leafs...forget it.
    sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Comment

He's not a bad guy to have trying to help your hockey team win.....he just wasn't ready for the NHL as head coach.
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Just have one thing to say....SUCKERS!!!!

Comment

this really is a test of the hockey gods. Do they hate TOR more than PHI, or PHI more than TOR?

....my guess, we both keep the pot of mediocrity warm and Hak will be gone before either of us ever go deep in the POs
          "When over a quarter of young adults are too fat to fight, we need to take notice," Barnett said. He noted that national security in the year 2030 is "absolutely dependent" on reversing child obesity rates

Comment

Maybe learning from Babcock how to be a real NHL coach is exactly what he needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
              Maybe learning from Babcock how to be a real NHL coach is exactly what he needs.
              I am soooooo tired of Babcock. He's overrated and believes his own garbage. Hak is simply too boring for me. I think that old cantankerous fool Burke could wrestle both those other two to the ground in a handicap match...lol

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post

I am soooooo tired of Babcock. He's overrated and believes his own garbage. Hak is simply too boring for me. I think that old cantankerous fool Burke could wrestle both those other two to the ground in a handicap match...lol
                Babcock should have been fired after this playoff. Hes an overrated Crosby lover.
                Pieces are in place for the future. We still need a top pairing defenseman and a scoring winger. Doesn't look like we are going to get anything from Free Agency or a trade due to our cap limitations. Development years ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by evee1234 View Post

Babcock should have been fired after this playoff. Hes an overrated Crosby lover.
                  I think he is on this ice with Dubas. His coaching was gross for good parts of the season and was awful I'm the playoffs.

Comment

Lets see how the Laffs do with a roster with depleted depth now,gone are Marleau,Brown,Zaitsev,Gardiner with Marner still not signed...in are Ceci,Harpur,Spezza who is 36, Holl
                    sigpicPhiladelphia Flyers: Home of future Stanley Cup Champions on other teams.

Comment

Working...
                    X