Marner Pandemonium in TO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marner Pandemonium in TO

Check out leaf's sites for the Marner chats. Outrageous.

Are they worried? I'm assuming they are looking at him as a selfish person who doesn't care for his Leafs.

Comment

Dont blame them... its a great honor to play for the maple leafs. I mean, he should play for FREE just to get to put on the leaf every day.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
        Dont blame them... its a great honor to play for the maple leafs. I mean, he should play for FREE just to get to put on the leaf every day.
        It's kinda like that. Getting hateful. Funny shit.

Comment

so the leafs only have exactly 9.034mil of space right now with 2 extra D and 2 extra F. kinda funny, they built a 10m-size hole for him.

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
            Check out leaf's sites for the Marner chats. Outrageous.
            Which sites?
            Link 'em BRO!!
            "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post

Which sites?
              Link 'em BRO!!
              Apologies, can't remember where I caught that story line.

Comment

Did it go up a notch when the basketball team lost the player to the Los Angeles team? I remember when things were bad in Philly when Clarke and Lindros were feuding

Comment

Just finnished a Fansided story. Advised Aho is the right comparable for Marner.....after a little Marner is God speak in the opening part of the story....the writer ended up calling Marner and his agent stupid. Brilliant.

Comment

If Carolina got to play 10 more games, Aho probably gets to 94 points too...

seriously, the only ďstupidĒ people in this equation would seem to be in the Leafs board room. How else do you explain giving Matthews 84% more per season than Colorado gave MacKinnnon when the cap has only gone up 12%?

How do you explain giving Nylander $7m x 6 years when there were simply NO comparables to justify that? They had all the leverage in these scenarios and didnít to use it.

Forget about market value - the idiotic Leafs SET the market with these deals. Donít give me Eichel or McDavid... buffalo didnít set the market with Eichel any more than they did with Skinner. Those were silly one-offs that were easily identified as such. And Matthews is not McDavid no matter how long these clowns lay in beds in their maple leaf pjs dreaming that is might some day be so. Leaf fans wanna blame someone for their Marner predicament? Pretty easy to find the place to start.

Comment

Working...
                    X