Trouba and Provo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouba and Provo

Trouba 7 yrs 56 m. That should settle that wanker Provo's expectations.

So Provorov should be happy with $6.5M....right?

Comment

I don't know the comparables for Provo...I just know I take trouba @ 8m per over Provo given his last year

Comment

rags picked up a pretty good RH defenseman long term for peanuts. and RH norris-winner subban traded for peanuts. and we got 2 declining negative corsi guys.

thats okay tho, their contracts were heavy, we didnt want to take on 11m in salary.

i mean, thats okay, cuz everybody was signed for "market price". and we know that because they signed for what they signed for...

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
          rags picked up a pretty good RH defenseman long term for peanuts. and RH norris-winner subban traded for peanuts. and we got 2 declining negative corsi guys.

thats okay tho, their contracts were heavy, we didnt want to take on 11m in salary.

i mean, thats okay, cuz everybody was signed for "market price". and we know that because they signed for what they signed for...

In Philadelphia if we sign trouba to that deal we bitch about the last 4 yrs of the deal and what an albatross the contractrsct is.
          the two declining corsi guys don't have term but do have mentorship capacity and are still good players and we have replacements coming in the form of prospects.
          As far as market goes....it's not what the market says it's either its what you buy it for....market constantly moves.
          Hayes and Trouba are very similar cases. We overpaid on Hayes and we missed out on trouba.... neither are true because the future isn't today.

Provo isn't worth what he wants. I'd park his *** given his apparent unreasonable ask. Don't let him be the next Nylander.

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post

In Philadelphia if we sign trouba to that deal we bitch about the last 4 yrs of the deal and what an albatross the contractrsct is.
            the two declining corsi guys don't have term but do have mentorship capacity and are still good players and we have replacements coming in the form of prospects.
            As far as market goes....it's not what the market says it's either its what you buy it for....market constantly moves.
            Hayes and Trouba are very similar cases. We overpaid on Hayes and we missed out on trouba.... neither are true because the future isn't today.

Provo isn't worth what he wants. I'd park his *** given his apparent unreasonable ask. Don't let him be the next Nylander.
            Thank you for the voice of reason. Sometimes it's like being in college around here. If you study, people call you a nerd and if you do bad in a class people call you stupid. It's a no win situation!

Comment

Trouba 7 yrs 56 m. That should settle that wanker Provo's expectations.
              Quality rant.

Bonus points for the use of "wanker" - have you ever lived in the UK? 'cos I've pretty much never heard it used outside of Britain

Comment

tbh i dunno how good trouba is. 50pts RH and solid defensively sounds nice to me tho. brian burke said he's a #3 on a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Gethin View Post

Quality rant.

Bonus points for the use of "wanker" - have you ever lived in the UK? 'cos I've pretty much never heard it used outside of Britain
                  I have had heard it from Australia before, yet we all know where they came from. Also heard some limited use in Eastern Canada (not inclusive of Quebec) maybe NB and Maritimes

Comment

We in atl Canada steal the term from our UK friends

Comment

Working...
                    X