Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

The Flyers will only offer electronic deliver of tickets this year. Last year, you could still get traditional printed tix. They say they have improved their App, which I did not like last year at all. You will still have a print at home option if you dont want to use the app. I am not sure yet, but assume parking passes will be the same.

Gone are the days of keeping tix as momentos. I stopped keeping them early, but one I still have is from the game when Hexy scored his first goal. It is kind of a shame that those momentos will no longer be available.

Agreed, I like having a paper ticket in hand and keep a box of them in my drawer (not that I ever really look at them). Some day I'll look back at those and remember the first time I took my son's to see the Flyers play. I guess now we need to take a screen shot of them and keep them in your photo album for the memory. I'm shocked we can't pay more to get a paper ticket.

Comment

It's a never ending drive to better the bottom line. Exhausting really. The notion of the customer is lost. The customer should be able to get a paper copy, should be able to pay how they might prefer, should be able to feel like a customer. Soulless corporations.
      ​​​

Comment

The environmentalist are happy.

I believe the biggest driver here is to cut down on fraudulent tickets. I won’t be surprised if the teams figure out a way to sell souvenir hard tickets upon entry into the arena with cool graphics and not all
        the T&C on the printed ones.

Comment

I got someone to admit that cost of production and mailing was the main reason, then again, they're right that it is the industry trend. I doubt this move will stop fraud and scalpers from creating false paper tickets. Scalpers have been dying off on site, but are now on line. Buyer beware as always.

Comment

Phillies and Eagles are doing the same thing.

Comment

Working...
            X