Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the lamest off-season or are we just apathetic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the lamest off-season or are we just apathetic?

Maybe since most of us are old farts, and we're tired and have seen this off-season a few times in our past, we just don't care.

Or perhaps nothing is really worth discussing because this NHL off season is boring for once.

What do you think?

• clumsysnake
    replied
    Originally posted by swami24 View Post
    Inquirer had an article on Ghost today, about he has spend time on his body and mental approach to the game. A out time to act like a pro and rebound.
    that would be fantastic. imo he was not in the shape you’d expect at 25.

some guys get it right away and some have to learn it. still time for ghost to reach his potential. and if he wants to maximize his next contract he should start now.

Leave a comment:

• swami24
    replied
    Inquirer had an article on Ghost today, about he has spend time on his body and mental approach to the game. A out time to act like a pro and rebound.

Leave a comment:

• toothless joe
    replied
    Originally posted by FLexible FLyer View Post
    very apathetic these days. RFA's will or will not sign.
    Somebody will win a job at RW-3.

Vigneault? Who know?

all just a purple Hayes to me at this point............................
    Purple Hayes. Nice ring to it.

Leave a comment:

• swami24
    replied
    .. let's hope the team avoids Purple Harts this year

Leave a comment:

• FLexible FLyer
    replied
    very apathetic these days. RFA's will or will not sign.
    Somebody will win a job at RW-3.

Vigneault? Who know?

all just a purple Hayes to me at this point............................

Leave a comment:

• flyers19rw
    replied
    We're about three weeks away from camp opening up and Provorov and Konecny are unsigned. Under other circumstances, I might not be concerned but with a new HC and staff implementing their system, its not time to be messing around with RFA holdouts.

Leave a comment:

• LOD108819
    replied
    I'm so bored, I'm watching NHL Top 10 hits of 2009-2010 on youtube. Man how the game has changed in the last 10 years.

Leave a comment:

• HerbGreen
    replied
    Oh I forgot to mention the Bruins/Flyers game 7 2010 was on too! The most amazing comeback I've ever seen. Looks like Carter wasn't playing but the center depth that year and Pronger being Pronger was so good. I'm so pumped for the season to start.

Leave a comment:

• swami24
    replied
    Originally posted by HerbGreen View Post
    I don't know why but today I came home for lunch and put on the nhl network and it happened to be game 6 oliers/flyers Sc final We won 4-3! This was the season that solidified my love of this team. Anyways after that was the 2019 outdoor pens/flyers game and guess what we won again!! Anyways now is sabres/flyers I believe game 6 SC final which at this point I think we might win too!! Lol anyways seems to be big wins in Flyers hockey day on nhl network....Enjoy
    That was my first run with tickets, the 87 playoffs. 2 seasons of 10 game plans, then STs since. That game still stands as the single best game I have ever attended in any sport. One point, I think the final score was 3-2 us, (just checked, yes)

We were in the 3rd level of the Spectrum. When JJ Daignault scored the go ahead goal, the place erupted and actually shook. I had to grab the back of my seat to keep from falling. I also remember Hexy making an incredible save in the last minute. Loudest stadium sound I ever heard, only later topped by a Colts game in their dome, but that was 3x the people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X