X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers Featured On NHL Network's "Behind the Glass"

This should be fun to watch!

https://sports.yahoo.com/flyers-late...l.html?src=rss

When NHL officials approached the Philadelphia Flyers about appearing on their latest behind-the-scenes show, they faced almost no resistance.

''There weren't many reservations,'' general manager Chuck Fletcher said. ''There really aren't any negatives as far as I'm concerned.''

The Flyers will be featured on NHL Network's second season of ''Behind the Glass'' that gives a peek behind the curtain to training camp, exhibition games and the regular-season opener in Europe. In previous decades or even years, it might've been hard to persuade a prominent hockey team to open its doors to all the cameras, but it's becoming far more acceptable in a sport typically predicated on secrecy.

Mike Barr, Founder

old school flyers would also have done it, but there's definitely a new marketing-centric approach to the team dont you think?

Comment

Looking forward to it!
      Hell, give me training camp, anything.

Comment

Yeah looking forward to this. I always like to see being the scenes stuff with sports. It'll be interesting to see how the team deals with the new coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Niittyzus View Post
          It'll be interesting to see how the team deals with the new coaching staff.
          This year, this.

Comment

Originally posted by FLexible FLyer View Post

This year, this.
            And a good reason why all players need to be in camp from the first day. I'm not going to be liking any holdouts.
            "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Hell yeah!!! I am a Raiders fan also and I got to watch Hard Knocks this season.....now this! Life is good! Now if one of them could just get to the playoffs and do a little damage this season would be complete!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X