Another expectations thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toothless joe
    Sidenote. When the Devils overlooked Provy at the Draft, they picked Zacha just before us. He signed a 3 year contract today. 2.25 per year. Did we get the better player?
    But who have we overlooked when we drafted...

O’Brien 2018 #19
    Patrick 2017 #2 (I think this will be the year that shows what type of NHL player he’s going to be)
    Rubtsov 2016 #22
    Morin 2013 #11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strohs72 View Post

But who have we overlooked when we drafted...

O’Brien 2018 #19
      Patrick 2017 #2 (I think this will be the year that shows what type of NHL player he’s going to be)
      Rubtsov 2016 #22
      Morin 2013 #11

I agree with you about Patrick. Personally I feel he will excel in his new role on the 3rd line this year. Will be a good year for his confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by sswin08

I agree with you about Patrick. Personally I feel he will excel in his new role on the 3rd line this year. Will be a good year for his confidence.
        I sure as f*ck hope u r right!

Comment

depends on with whom Nolan's line mates are...I just hope they don't bury him with stiffs on his line

Comment

anybody see the game, last night? How was Felix? the others?

Comment

Sandstrom stood on his head. Isles could have been up 3-0 in the first, but he was a wall. Farabee and Frost both looked decent. Myers was the clear standout over everyone though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post
                Sandstrom stood on his head. Isles could have been up 3-0 in the first, but he was a wall. Farabee and Frost both looked decent. Myers was the clear standout over everyone though.
                So excited about Myers development. New Brunswick kid....we don't create many pros so it's cool to see. Last good nhl dman to come from NB was the kid that died in a motorcycle accident....a Vancouver player...Luc Bourdon I think.

Comment

Heard Felix was good. Is this kid headed toward the NHL in a year?

Comment

he looks like CuJo, stays deep and relies on quickness, and he is very very quick. little bigger than cujo was, occupies a normal size in net. he was way ahead of the cross ice passes. he needs to work on being square at all times and challenging the shot a little more.

definitely excited to see what he can do in the AHL. has NHL potential from what i saw.

Comment

Reports are Rubstov is looking really good too.

Comment

Working...
                      X