No announcement yet.

Another expectations thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practice....were talking about practice...

Comment

Perhaps itís because of the TV cameras(behind the scenes show) but thus far the preseason feels like they are giving games to a ton of youngsters who are really low on the depth charts.

I feel like they need to focus more on the actually roster team if these new systems are complicated.

And just focus the prospects down to the ones that have a legit chance at winning a spot.....ie: Farabee, Vorobyev, Frost ,NAK, Lindblom, Rubstov, Morin, Myers ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hookah_McGirk View Post
        Perhaps itís because of the TV cameras(behind the scenes show) but thus far the preseason feels like they are giving games to a ton of youngsters who are really low on the depth charts.

I feel like they need to focus more on the actually roster team if these new systems are complicated.

And just focus the prospects down to the ones that have a legit chance at winning a spot.....ie: Farabee, Vorobyev, Frost ,NAK, Lindblom, Rubstov, Morin, Myers ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        thats what they're doin. our lineup today looks very NHL-y, and here's the remaining players in camp.

Forward (21): Andy Andreoff, Nicolas Aube-Kubel, Connor Bunnaman, Sean Couturier, Joel Farabee, Morgan Frost, Kurtis Gabriel, Claude Giroux, Kevin Hayes, Travis Konecny, Scott Laughton, Oskar Lindblom, Nolan Patrick, Tyler Pitlick, Michael Raffl, German Rubtsov, Chris Stewart, Carsen Twarynski, James van Riemsdyk, Jakub Voracek, Mikhail Vorobyev
        Defense (11): Chris Bigras, Justin Braun, Mark Friedman, Shayne Gostisbehere, Robert Hagg, Samuel Morin, Phil Myers, Matt Niskanen, Ivan Provorov, Travis Sanheim, Andy Welinski
        Goaltender (4): Jean-Francois Berube, Brian Elliott, Carter Hart, Alex Lyon

Really eager to see Frost again... last game he definitely had some moments of brilliance, and his speed and handle was noticeable. he has all the tools for the modern NHL, just a matter of seeing if he can adapt his offensive game to the pros. feeling more optimistic about him.

Comment

Looks like message received so far.

Comment

Yeah....21 shots in the 2nd period...33 after 2.

Comment

we look like an NHL team playing against an AHL team!!

oh wait...

Comment

That's ok. We did what we should have. Win convincingly. Anyone see how big Sammy looked?

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
                  That's ok. We did what we should have. Win convincingly. Anyone see how big Sammy looked?
                  thought he looked like normal. dogged active d zone play with messy zone exit attempts

Comment

He's not making the team. Wow. Trade him to a weak club.....get him a chance somewhere.

Comment

I think Sam is the type of player that would excel in the NHL as the season progresses, but plateaus as a nobody in the AHL. Unfortunately, there isn't a spot on the team for him, but that's not his fault (completely).How could he make the jump OVER Braun or Myers?
                      Prov - Nisk
                      Ghost - San
                      Haag - Myers
                      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Working...
                      X