Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Provorov inching closer to a deal (Updated: signed 6 x 6.75)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Provorov inching closer to a deal (Updated: signed 6 x 6.75)

The Werenski deal definitely kick-started real dialogue, but as per Bobby Mac, the Flyers and Provorov's gang are working hard to finalize a deal...this deal will lead to a TK deal...which will lead to another trade involving a dman (could we get the Jets to trade Ehlers?).
    Bob McKenzie‏ @TSNBobMcKenzie

PHI and RFA D Ivan Provorov working hard today to try to finalize a contract. Three and six year deals both still on the table. Talks continue.

Why am I thinking the only trade it leads to is one of Konecny?..............................

Comment

Originally posted by FLexible FLyer View Post
      Why am I thinking the only trade it leads to is one of Konecny?..............................
      Niskanen, Braun, Provorov, Sanheim, Myers, Gostisbehere, Hagg, Morin and so forth. The glut is on the backend not up front not up front. I'd see a trade back there not with the forwards.
      "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

I hope you're wrong...TK is one of those guys that seems to understand how to bring a skillful game to the ice, while being a pest. This is a nice combo to have.

But if the return were to be Ehlers (with Hagg going along for the ride), that could be interesting. Ehlers would replace TK on the top unit.

Comment

Originally posted by flyers19rw View Post

The glut is on the backend not up front not up front. I'd see a trade back there not with the forwards.
          No doubt-but there's only so much $ to go around, and what I read of late is lots of smoke on the young F. If they value Pro most, maybe a deal for a contract friendly sniper + would be something the new Mgt. would seriously consider?

Comment

So Werenski gets a 3yr deal with an AAV of $5M...and Morrisey gets an 8yr deal from the Jets with an AAV of $6.25M. I hope Provorov's deal is more like the latter. 8yrs at that value...like that ALOT.

Comment

I will be pissed if we trade TK

We need to stop eating our own

Draft a player in the first round and actually not trade him

(At this point in time - I would be ok with trading Patrick though lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Confirmed...6yrs at $6.75 AAV

Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC Provorov 6x6.75 in PHI

Comment

Iím ok with that. Done.

Comment

thatís a pretty solid deal!

woulda liked that 8 year deal but this works for both sides. does the deal end with him as an RFA or UFA?

Comment

Working...
                    X