Around the NHL thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the NHL thread

Has anyone seen the D lineup the Jets are fielding tonight?

Niku, Dahlstrom, Pionk, Heinola, Bitetto, Poolman. They have Buff and Kulikov both gone for personal leave, Morrisey injured. How the hell did they go from one of the best D in the NHL to this?

If there was ever a time to unload Hagg to Winnipeg now would be it!

Crazy how that defence has changed from the end of last season!

Comment

Haag for Laine!!!!!
      Make it happen Fletch!
      "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

I believe they got 3 goals from their defence in their 4-1 win over the Pens.

Comment

Lurch was messed up along the boards in the Penguins last game and will be out for a while. No one is saying how long; just that itís a LBI. If that turns into months not weeks, and it could with his knees, the Penguins are going to be in the lottery for the next draft. Their defense is abysmal.
          "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

If they go into the lottery, they're winning it. Its that time in the Pens lifecycle for another savior.

Comment

Is big buff ever returning?

{inhale} I HEART CLAUDE GIROUX {exhale}

sigpic

Comment

how idiotic was that lucic/neal trade? we said it at the time, neal might bounce back but lucic definitely WONT. teams seem determined to help edmonton out.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
                  how idiotic was that lucic/neal trade? we said it at the time, neal might bounce back but lucic definitely WONT. teams seem determined to help edmonton out.
                  Word out of Calgary was Neal couldn't stop talking about how good it was in Vegas. He moped around and the rest of the team really didn't like having him in the dressing room. It's no wonder he had such a crap year last year. I imagine getting traded to Edmonton was a bit of a kick in the *** for Neal.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post

Word out of Calgary was Neal couldn't stop talking about how good it was in Vegas. He moped around and the rest of the team really didn't like having him in the dressing room. It's no wonder he had such a crap year last year. I imagine getting traded to Edmonton was a bit of a kick in the *** for Neal.
                    no problem with trading neal... but to get lucic back is a huge mistake for a team with cap problems. better off keeping neal and telling him and the team to figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X