Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs NJD

Home opener for us.
    I hope Simmonds is scratched for every game vs us due to a cold. Not because he's going to be effective in the outcome, but just so I don't have to see him in that shitty NJ uniform.

My prediction: Hart with his 1st NHL SO.
    4-0 good guys.
    TK with another goal, Jake, Nisk, and EN by Hayes.
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

I predicted 4-0 for the game in Prague...so will change it up a little.

Flyers win this one 5-1. We will get our PP going and get some offensive production from the guys we should be getting it from. Big night from the top line (with 3 goals) and TK will be outstanding again. As for Hart...steady as always.

Comment

Hoping for more offense from the G line. Hart is overdue for that thing I'm not going to mention.

The local power utility is afraid of their liability in a windstorm coming in today so they are preemptively shutting off power to hundreds of thousands of people here in Northern California. I'm just hoping that my power, and the power for any telecom station that gets the game stream to me are both still on tonight. :|

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
        Hoping for more offense from the G line. Hart is overdue for that thing I'm not going to mention.

The local power utility is afraid of their liability in a windstorm coming in today so they are preemptively shutting off power to hundreds of thousands of people here in Northern California. I'm just hoping that my power, and the power for any telecom station that gets the game stream to me are both still on tonight. :|
        1) Yes, never mention that thing that we're not mentioning!
        2) Charge up all your phone batteries just in case you have to watch on your phone!

Comment

Good news for me, my knee replacement has healed enough for me to be in a.car for a decent driving and attend.

Comment

Enjoy Swami !!
            "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Bring them good fortunes, Swami!

Comment

Keeping up the streak of 30 openers in a row.

Comment

Lots of emotion, long lead up being opening game and a tribute to Simmer. I think NJ gets a couple goals but we bring it at home and Hayes comes out flying to try and change some feelings about his signing. I say 5-2 final, JVR with the game winner.

Comment

hayes taken two bad penalties but also been really noticeable. is he our new hartnell?

Comment

Working...
                    X