Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Vancouver

10PM ET

Will the Flyers continue with the consistently better play we've seen so far this year?

Will anyone mention another thing that we normally don't mention, because last time the thing got mentioned but then the thing happened for the first time ever?

Will anyone stay up late to find out? At least it's Saturday night.

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
    Lynch .... LMAO

3-2 Flyers win in OT
    Giroux, JVR, and Ghost with the OT winner

Moose will be solid in net.
    This was my prediction for today's game, right after the home opener.

Here's hoping I'm right again..... Although maybe Hart gets the nod again because it's not like he's played a ton in a row. I just thought it would be Elliot so the kid could stay fresh and learn from the bench on this one.
    Last edited by Hattrix; 10-12-2019, 04:13 PM.
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Iíll be here, watching. Letís go boys!!!!!!

Comment

west coast here... ready for this one!

hart for sure gets the nod... he just pitched a shutout, had 3 days rest, and he's our starter

Comment

Third period, first warning shot fired at Voracek. Van Riemsdyk replaced him on the Hayes/Giroux line, Pitlick moved up to Laughton's line and Voracek dropped to the fourth. He's going to have to buy into Vigneault's system or he won't be playing here.

Pretty evenly played game, can't complain about the effort. Canucks are very tough to play against, hard on the puck and solid defensively. Though in the third period they're calling this like a playoff game -- hooking, interference, holding...all okay. Kind of annoying.
          Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Well .... I had 2 -2 in regulation correct ... but that's about it.
            Van goalie clearly stole the game for them.
            "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

disappointing finish but this is a game they would have lost 7-1 last year
              God hates the Flyers

Comment

I'll take the point. 5 out of 6 ain't bad with all of this travel, a new coach and some new faces. They're playing good hockey so far.
                Mike Barr, Founder

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Barr View Post
                  Third period, first warning shot fired at Voracek. Van Riemsdyk replaced him on the Hayes/Giroux line, Pitlick moved up to Laughton's line and Voracek dropped to the fourth. He's going to have to buy into Vigneault's system or he won't be playing here.

Pretty evenly played game, can't complain about the effort. Canucks are very tough to play against, hard on the puck and solid defensively. Though in the third period they're calling this like a playoff game -- hooking, interference, holding...all okay. Kind of annoying.
                  I would love to see Voracek traded. He is a lazy bastard. Without him, are the Flyers a worse team? Donít think so. Time to move on. Vigneault will see to this, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by toothless joe View Post

I would love to see Voracek traded. He is a lazy bastard. Without him, are the Flyers a worse team? Donít think so. Time to move on. Vigneault will see to this, I hope.
                    I'd prefer to see him buy-in and bring his skills to what we currently have going. Not sure he can do it without a little bit of corrective discipline like what he received yesterday...and TBH, not sure how his game meshes with what AV is trying to get from the team. But I'd still like to see him bring his A game.

Comment

Working...
                    X