Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Goal by Crosby

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y4o6M7zO4s4
    Last edited by NewSchool; 01-28-2007, 12:12 AM.

He'll score lots of goals here: http://www.sprintcenter.com/
    Free Downie

Comment

So now Crosby and Ovechkin are even. Both have scored a goal in Phoenix....in January.............backhanded.................... .........while falling down.

(Twilight Zone theme plays)
      If it ain't orange, black, and white, punch, hit, and fight.

Comment

Nice goal, but honestly not that big of a deal and I'd say that whoever scored. He already had the shot lined up and fell in mid release. The fall actually makes it look like a better goal then it actually was, but still a nice goal.
        - Viva la Dink!

“We were allowed to spend the money, we always tried to win,” Clarke said. “We didn’t do what Pittsburgh did; lose seven years in a row so they could get good. They did it twice, in fact. They went through six or seven different owners. We’ve had one owner.” ~ Bobby Clarke

Comment

Originally posted by DinkusMaximus
          Nice goal, but honestly not that big of a deal and I'd say that whoever scored. He already had the shot lined up and fell in mid release. The fall actually makes it look like a better goal then it actually was, but still a nice goal.
          Kind of like Bobby Orr's goal.

But to pick the corner like that on the backhand is a great goal even if he hadn't fallen down.

Comment

Thought Process:

shoot--->dive--->gloat

Comment

That goal was awesome, but what suprised me even more is that another team had all players on the ice sitting around and watching. Saddeningly, that reminded me of us.

Comment

Originally posted by rokko22
                That goal was awesome, but what suprised me even more is that another team had all players on the ice sitting around and watching. Saddeningly, that reminded me of us.
                I was thinking the same thing. Phoenix gave up the puck twice. Crosby got the puck because the coyotes D-man gave it to him (seriuosly, he basically passes it right to him). I'd say good shot, but not great goal. Pretty much it's just crappy defense.
                Flyers and Sharks fan. Just one cup please?

Comment

Originally posted by rokko22
                  That goal was awesome, but what suprised me even more is that another team had all players on the ice sitting around and watching.
                  Thats exactly the effect great players have on teams. This kid IS a great player, wish the Flyers had him. If Pitt. or whoever winds up with the Pens put a "D" core together, watch out.

Comment

Sick ?? um, not really. nice goal, but the Flyers goal against NYR was more spectacular, imho.

Comment

Working...
                    X